Chapter 138

I snuggled closer to Ranboo as we watched TV. I looked at him to see him smiling. Ranboo only took his mask off when only I was around, and it made me smile knowing he trusted me enough to show his face.

    "Quack," Benson said as he stared at Ranboo from the table in front of the sofa. Ranboo froze and tried to move away from me, and he was a bit successful. Benson scanned him and let out a content "Quack." It was like he was saying "Could be better but it's fine." I laughed a bit, and Ranboo relaxed and let out a sigh of relief.

    "Bossman, I really don't know why you're scared of Benson. He would never hurt you! In fact, he wouldn't hurt a fly!" I said, and Ranboo turned to stare at me in disbelief. "Tubbo, you have raised a killer duck. What on earth are you talking about." Ranboo said, and then he froze. "What is it?" I asked, and Ranboo turned to look at the window.

    "Someone's there." He muttered, and I also froze. "Wha- Who could it be?" I whispered back, and Benson hopped onto my leg. "Quack!" Benson quacked quietly. I nodded and picked him up. "Should I check?" Ranboo asked, and I shook my head. "I don't kn-" I started, but got cut off by the window opening.

    "Sheesh, it's always hard to open your windows." We heard a voice say in annoyance, and my eyes lit up. "QUACKITY!" I yelled happily, got up from the couch, gently put Benson on the table, and ran over to him. I hugged him tightly and he laughed. "Calm down, Tub- Wait..." Quackity said. I stepped back and smiled. "What?" I said.

    "TUBBO, YOU'RE WALKING-!" Quackity said in shock and happiness. I smiled proudly. "Yup! I even got up from my bed this morning and walked all the way to the kitchen!" I said proudly. Quackity smiled and ruffled my hair.

    "I'm proud of you, Tubs," Quackity said with a smile. Then he saw Ranboo on the couch and his eyes widened. "Oops, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything-!" Quackity said, but I grinned and shook my head.

    "You didn't interrupt anything Big Q, I was just telling Ranboo that he should be nicer to Benson, it really hurts his feelings," I said as I glared at Ranboo, who had his mask back on as soon as he heard the window creak open.

    "Tubbo, Benson could kill someone." He said in an as-a-matter-of-fact voice and grinned. "Yup, he can!" I said happily. "Wait..." Quackity said as his wings rose a bit but then went back to their usual position. "If Tubbo's my son..." He muttered. "And Tubbo has a pet duck that he treats like his son..." He continued, and his eyes widened.

    "AM I A GRANDFATHER-?!" Quackity said, and Ranboo burst into laughter. "Quack?" Benson quacked from the table and I went over to him, picked him up, and went back to Quackity while stifling a laugh. I kneeled on the ground in front of Quackity and held Benson up to Quackity.

"Benson, meet your grandfather."