Chapter 125

I watched as Phantom broke down into tears, and I started hearing sizzling as the tears made contact with Phantom's skin. "H-Hey, we can go into the private break room if you want," I said and he nodded as he sniffled. The private break room was basically just a break room for only the SBI.

    No cameras were there, and we didn't have to be in our hero outfits. No one except us was allowed, and it was soundproofed. Plus, for added security, the lock had a very complicated passcode. So there was no chance of anybody hearing our conversation or seeing us. He got up shakily and I eyed the disposable coffee cup and grabbed it.

    "W-What? B-Blade what are you doi-" Phantom said as his eyes widened. I drank what was remaining of the coffee and threw the cup away. "No more coffee. I'm serious." I said. He sighed and nodded.

    "Now come on," I said and gently tried to grab his hand but failed due to him being in his ghost form at the moment. We left his office and I closed and locked his door before heading to the break room. We got to it after a while, and since it was early in the morning, almost no one was here yet. If anyone was here, they were on a different level.

    I entered the passcode and quietly opened the door. I closed the door and then sat Phantom down on the sofa. Phantom transformed to his human form and put his head in his hands as I sat on the couch opposite of him. Then I started speaking

"Now tell me what is going on.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy sat down, still in shock. "Purpled is an extraordinary companion." Clementine hummed. Tommy nodded and was snapped out of his trance when Purpled snapped his fingers in front of Tommy's face.

    "You still there?" Purpled asked, and Tommy nodded quickly. "Purpled, please platonically marry me-" Tommy said, causing Purpled's eyes to widen. Clementine burst into laughter and Purpled just stood there. Then suddenly, Purpled looked down at Tommy's feet.

    "Oh good, you have socks on-" Purpled said with a sigh of relief, and now it was Tommy's turn to burst into laughter. "W-WHY  WOULD YOU SA-SAY  THAT-?!!?" Tommy said in between his laughter. Purpled shrugged.

    "Just making sure," Purpled said with a smile as he sat down beside Tommy. Tommy finally stopped laughing and nodded. "Anyways, are we going to pat-" Purpled started and Tommy immediately shushed Purpled.

    "Text me saying that, prick. What if someone hears?" Tommy said, and Purpled's eyes widened as he nodded. He pulled out his phone and texted Tommy. "Are we still going to patrol tonight?" The text read. Tommy looked at Purpled and nodded. Purpled returned the nod and started typing again. "Should we look for Fundy or just regularly patrol?" Purpled texted. Tommy thought for a while then texted back.

    "Look for Fundy. I think SBI is going to be there so we can look together. Wait-" Tommy texted back. "I'm also a hero working at the headquarters, you idiot- They'll recognize me instantly-" Purpled texted back as he laughed a bit.

    "Okay, so you'll patrol with me, Tubbo, and Ranboo. However, if the SBI appears, you immediately stop patrolling and go home. Got it?" Tommy texted and looked at Purpled. Purpled looked up and nodded as he made eye contact.

"Got it."