Chapter 1

"BEE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" TommyInnit yelled as he made a sharp left. He was currently running from a criminal who was chasing after him. "ALRIGHT I CAN HEAR YOU NOW!" Tubbo, Tommy's best friend yelled back excitedly. "THEN HELP ME!" Tommy yelled. "Umm, ok!" Tubbo said, and Tommy could hear frantic typing noises. A while later, Tubbo spoke again. "Alright, you remember the shoes I gave you?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah, what about them?" Tommy said while making crazy turns. "I activated a jump boost on them. Try to jump, and you'll go super high! Try to land on the rooftops though." Tubbo explained. "THANKS, BIG MAN!" Tommy yelled. "Alright, here goes nothing." He muttered under his breath.

    With a jump, Tommy was sent high into the air. He quickly found a rooftop to land on and aimed for it. "WOOOHOOO" He yelled as he landed successfully. "Did it work?" Tubbo asked excitedly. "YEAH, AND THEY'RE FRICKING AWESOME!!" Tommy screamed as he jumped again. A while later, Tommy got pack to the apartment which the three of them had rented, the three people being Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo.

    When Tommy entered the apartment, the lady at the front desk looked him up and down with a look of disapproval. "Tommy, I swear one day you're going to hurt yourself seriously." The lady said. Her name was Captain Puffy, and she was also the one who owned the apartment. "Don't worry Puffy, nothing will happen!" Tommy said as he walked towards the stairs to go to his room. "And also, tell Tubbo and Ranboo I said hi!" She said as she returned back to what she was doing. "Will do!" Tommy said loudly as he ran to his room.

    After he got into his room, he went straight to Tubbo's room, which was decorated with drawings of bees. "Hey bee boy, how are you feeling?" He said with kindness in his voice. "Not too well, I feel like total sht." He mumbled.

    1 year and 6 months ago, 6 months after they started patrolling and became vigilantes. One night while they were on patrol, a thief had thrown a poison dipped knife at Tommy. Although Tommy didn't notice it, Tubbo did and pushed Tommy out of the way in an attempt to save him. He was successful in this attempt, though he took the hit unintentionally. From that day forward, he wasn't able to move that much, so Ranboo and Tommy got everything he needed for him. They couldn't go to a hospital to get him properly checked, because they were poor and didn't have much money, and because if they went into a hospital they could get recognized and arrested. Vigilantes were illegal in L'Manburg, but Tommy couldn't see why.