• my warrior - J •

I looked at him as my heart picked up, he walked back and forwards as I could practically hear his heart beat. He was scared and worried, but he hadn't told me why yet.

"Jake just tell me.." I muttered worriedly as I stood up from my bed placing my hands on each side of his face as he looked into my eyes before quickly shaking his head.

"I killed him y/n." he spoke as I let go off his face and stepped backwards as he sighed heavily, and groaned before I went to leave the hut till he grabbed my wrist and looked at me in the eyes.

"I didn't mean too I swear.." he spoke, I looked at the crowd of people debating to go run off with them or stay with my mate, I knew I loved him but him killing someone was a lot for me to be with, let alone him.

"Who did you kill Ma'Jake.." I sighed as he looked down and sighed once again, I didn't know who he had killed. And I was scared to know who he killed.

"Whatever that asshole's name is who keeps fucking flirting with you. I didn't mean to kill him though! I just meant to get in a fight with him but he suffocated me so I strangled him for a little too long." he spoke as I began to think who he meant.

"Jake, I-" I muttered as he nodded and sighed before pulling me into a hug, he fell onto his knees and hugged my waist tightly, I rubbed his head softly.

"I should of known.." I sighed heavily as I turned my head and met eyes with Tsu'Tey as I nodded before he ran in and put Jake in a head lock, Jake's eyes widened as he gave me a worried look.

"Do I inject hi-"

"Inject me?!?! Inject me with what?!?" he screamed as I looked at Tsu'tey with a needle in his hand. Jake began to try and escape Tsu'teys grasp but he couldn't, and as a warrior I didn't know why he couldn't.

"I'm so sorry Jake." I spoke as I fell to my knees and placed my hand on one side of his face as he shook his head, I had only agreed to doing this knowing it would be best if he got sent back.

"I- Tsu'tey I can't! I can't do this I love him!" I sighed as I stood up before he injected him with the needle, the needle of making him go to sleep before Tsu'tey would do something but he didn't tell me what.

"TSU'TEY WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled as Jake collapsed onto his side, I instantly fell back onto my knees and grabbed jake's shoulders, I looked up and made eye contact with tsu'tey.

"I said not to!" I yelled as I stood up and shoved his shoulders as he looked down at me, I looked back at Jake who was laying on his back, it hit me.

He would never forgive me.

"How long will he be out for.." I muttered looking down at Jake's weak body, his heart beat was still going but his beautiful smile was no longer there.

"For an hour or two."

I ran back over to Jake and groaned trying to hold him up, Tsu'tey chuckled and shook his head as he walked over and grabbed Jake and dragged him away as I ran after Tsu'tey before neytiri grabbed me.

"Neyti-" I cried as she covered my mouth and grabbed my hand as she ran up into the tree as I followed her by getting dragged along by her, we climbed up the tree and watched as he took Jake away.

"Stay up high, he won't see you." she smiled, I smiled back at her weakly, she climbed down the tree and walked after Tsu'tey. I knew her and tsu'tey were promised but was she apart of this plan?

I swung through the trees before they walked into a hut and tied him up, I watched as Neytiri gave him a worried look as he sighed and continued tying up Jake.

I had decided it was best to wait the one hour so when he wakes up It would be easier to help him escape. I sat there in the tree looking at him. I could normally stare at him for hours. But I couldn't now, knowing if I didn't agree to doing this be wouldn't be like this. I couldn't stare at him, not now, not in this state.

__________________

I saw his foot twitch a little and that's instantly when I grabbed out my knife and saw him open his eyes and gasp as he began trying to escape, I ran into the hut and went to cut him free only for Tsu'tey to grab me and tie me up next to him.

"Ma-"

"Dont fucking call me that." Jake hissed as my eyes widened, I really had fucked everything up. Once again, I ruined everything. I began to tear up knowing he would never forgive me.

"Jake I'm sorry but- if you don't make it-"

"If I don't make it? Are you serious! I fucking trusted you y/n! I trusted you with my life and now look! Your telling me I'm about to fucking die y/n your-"

"Jake I'm pregnant!"

I yelled as his eyes widened and I earned a gasp from Neytiri before she hissed at Tsu'tey and ran over to me and Jake cutting us free.

"Neytiri!" Tsu'tey yelled as i grabbed Jake's knife out of his slash and pointed it at Tsu'tey as I motioned for Jake to leave but he grabbed the knife out my hand and then picked me up throwing me over his shoulder before running away.

"Your pregnant??" he muttered as he continued to run. I chuckled as we hid behind a bush before he placed me down and locked eye contact with me. I smiled and nodded.

"I- I'm the dad?" he smiled as I realised how messed up this all sounded, he hated me five minutes ago till he found out I was pregnant.

"You were mad five minutes ago Jake-"

"I was holding grief. I won't anymore, I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to be such a mess up I know I'm a demon and all-"

"I love you Jake and I want a future with you and our kid.

wc-1082

A/n: me after finding out how y/n is pregnant 😟