• dreams - J •

"You listen to me-" he spoke as I hissed at him and pulled out my knife. He chuckled seeing my knife compared to his huge gun, I looked behind him to meet eyes with Jake.

"Let go off Jake!!" I yelled angrily as he chuckled and crossed his arms as Jake tried to escape being tired up as he groaned and hissed, we had fighter Quaritch and it hadn't went very well.

"No, his a human, your a navi." he spoke as I looked to Jake who picked up a gun somehow even if he was tied up, this man just got hotter and hotter on the daily.

"And? I love him." I smiled at Jake as he smirked until a loud bang was set off causing me to jump, I looked at Jake to see him smile before looking at me and his mouth dropped.

I looked at Quaritch to see him dead. I smiled at Jake before I ran over to him and cut the rope with my knife as he hissed in pain before hugging me tightly, "your covered in his blood my love." he spoke as I couldn't care less.

"Le'ita!" I yelled as Jake chuckled and placed his hand on my shoulders, Le'ita was me and Jake's little baby, Quaritch was killed in his human body but came back as an avatar. But he was gone for good now.

"Shes fine, she's with your sister." I nodded and sighed heavily before he cupped my cheek and kissed me softly, I loved him, so much. But It hurt seeing him so panicked all the time.

"Wake up!!" he yelled at me as I tilted my head in confusion.

------------

"Y/N!!" my sister yelled at me as I sat up and sighed heavily, I had another dream about the man I couldn't have. I rolled my eyes before turning my back to Neytiri as she chuckled.

"You had another dream about jakey.." she giggled as I hissed at her before getting out of bed and grabbing my bow and arrow before walking out, I hated how I was so obsessed with.

I crashed into someone and fell straight on my ass as I groaned touching where I hit my head "shit I'm so sorry!" I looked up and smiled at him.

"Jake." he smiled before he stood up and brushed himself off before holding his hand out for me, I took his hand in mine as he helped me up and brushed me off as he chuckled.

He walked behind me and laughed a little before whispering into my ear, "you have leaves in your hair." he chuckled as I groaned as he chuckled and took the leaves out of my hair.

"I've never seen you with your hair out before, it looks pretty." he smiled before I looked down and blushed, he snapped out of it when he saw tsu'tey. He knew I was promised to tsu'tey.

"Y/n, what are you doing with him?" tsu'tey spoke eyeing down Jake as I rolled my eyes, make looked at me before smirking trying to make Tsu'tey jealous. Eywa he was sneaky.

"Oh, me and her made plans to go hunting? You don't mind do you?" Jake said smirking at Tsu'tey as I chuckled knowing damn well we did not have plans.

"Be back before dinner." he said coldly before Jake took my hand and we began walking as he chuckled into my ear as I smiled and looked at him, he was already looking at me.

"Maybe I can teach you some stuff hm?" I giggled as he rolled his eyes before pausing in our steps and pushing me into his hut causing me to gasp, he quickly covered my mouth as he pointed to the side and his ear.

I listened in closely.

"Yes, boss I will find Jake, yes boss I'm the only one here and I promise to bring him back."

I looked at Jake with a worried look as he sighed heavily, I smirked at him as I adjusted my top piece and my loincloth, he smirked as he went to pull me in to his chest. I hit his hand away as he chuckled.

I walked out the hut  and hissed in pain, "ow someone help." I groaned as the avatar ran over to me and smirked I smiled at him before standing up and limping over to him placing my hands on his chest.

"I know where sully is.. I got into his alcohol and wow." I giggled as the guy smirked before cupping my ass.

I heard a loud gun shot as he fell to the ground, I chuckled and looked at Jake who was behind him smirking at me, "got into my alcohol huh?" he chuckled as I smiled and nodded.

"Take me home I'm so drunk! Bloody hell mate" I chuckled pretending to speak like he did he rolled his eyes and threw me over his shoulder as I hit his back and yelled at him to put me down.

"No, your being bad. Bad girls get punishments." finally!! I smiled to myself before no longer hitting him till he placed me on the ground before pushing me backwards.

I landed in the water as I swam to the top and gasped for air, "JAKE FUCKING SULLY!" I yelled as he chuckled and smirked till he jumped in the water and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Thank you for saving my ass back there." he smiled.

"I'd save your ass any day." I smirked as he leant in and attached our lips as I smirked and pulled away before he chuckled deeply.

"So it's true?"

"What's true Jake?"

"Your obsessed with me."

"Who told you that because they are obv-"

"Neytiri." I groaned as he chuckled and pulled me closer and kissed my neck as he groaned and moaned.

"I'm happy she told me or I wouldn't be able to so this.." he chuckled.

wc-999