• why do you do this - A •

I saw him eyeing me down across the room making me nervous, I looked around trying not to stare at him till I met eyes with him, he sat down and man spreaded.

"Hey." a happy voice from behind me spoke as I stared down at him as he put his hand in the middle of his legs as lifted himself up and back down and groaned.

"Y/n?" the voice spoke as I tried not to run up to him and pin him down and attack his body with kisses-

"Hey? Why are you staring at fish lips?" lo'ak spoke ss I turned around and met eyes with lo'ak he smiled before hugging my waist tightly, I always knew lo'ak had feelings for me.

but I didn't feel the same. I loved aonung, I looked at aonung who stood up and made his way over to us, towering over me and lo'ak. I smiled up at him as lo'ak scoffed.

"Let go off her." he spoke as lo'ak pulled me in tighter before I tried to push off lo'ak put he let loose of me and looked me in the eyes before chuckling deeply.

"You like him? Are you joking?" he scoffed as I looked at aonung who was already looking down at me.

"And if she does? It's her choice." aonung spoke as I looked back to lo'ak who scoffed before walking out the marui, I couldn't help that I loved aonung? It wasn't gonna just disappear.

"Aonung before you-"

"Before I kiss you?" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and shoved him jokingly as he cupped my cheek and pressed our foreheads together.

"You have a girlfriend ao-"

"I'll break things off." he spoke as I smiled happily, he walked out the marui as I celebrated happily. I finally had the guy of my dreams, I smiled before I heard a cough.

His girl walked into the Marui and went to slap me as I hissed at her and pulled out my knife as she chuckled.

"You are aware his cheated on me three times?" she chuckled as I thought about it. She was right, he did and he still got back with her every single time acting like it was fine.

"Thats you! Not me-"

"He won't change for you, aonungs a player. He uses girls for you know and then leaves. Trust me." she spoke as I groaned and stormed out the marui, I saw aonung speaking to someone.

I walked up to him as he smiled and took my hand as we walked over to an area no one could hear us.

"Did you cheat on-" he groaned in annoyance before shaking his head and looking down sadly.

"She always says I use people for there body and for sex. But I haven't even had sex! Let alone would I have it with her! I'd have it with yo-! That's not the point! But she lies y/n. I don't cheat I pinky promise"

He smiled as I smiled back at him before he walked back up to his sister as she smiled at me.

A/n: short because I'm mentally exhausted and need a break but I love blue men and women so yk🫶😔

wc-524