• protector - L •

I laughed as I and lo'ak had been talking about our future together and a bunch of random things, "oi slut!" a voice yelled out as lo'ak's head turned to the guys behind us.

I muttered as he walked up to them, "the fuck did you say." he hissed as I stood there speechless and unaware of what to do or say, or if to run or if to help.

"I said your girlfriend is a. Slut." he spoke as I looked down sadly as lo'ak instantly punched the guy in the head causing me to gasp, I went to drag lo'ak away until the other guy fought lo'ak as well.

"lo'ak!" I screamed as I looked behind us to see neteyam running over to us as he went to drag lo'ak he got punched causing all four of them to fight on the ground.

I grabbed neteyam as neteyam grabbed lo'ak as I hissed at the guys slapping one of them across the face. "You say anything about my girlfriend. I'll beat your head in." lo'ak hissed at them as my eyes widened.

"Yeah sure you will" they laughed as lo'ak tried to escape neteyams grasp, I shook my head at lo'ak as he escaped neteyams grasp and hugged me tightly as I kiss his neck softly.

"I'm so sorry, they shouldn't be speaking about you like that." lo'ak spoke as I chuckled and pulled away looking into his eyes as he placed his hands on my neck as rubbed my face with his thumbs.

"What did they say?" neteyam asked worriedly.

"They keep calling y/n a slut! And if they say one more thing-" I raised my eyebrows at lo'ak as he signed heavily and looked down.

"I'll get mad." he sighed softly as I smiled.

"How are you a slut? You're the complete opposite?" neteyam laughed as I looked at lo'ak as he leaned in against my ear and whispered.

"Yeah, why would they say you're a slut? If they haven't seen you around me." lo'ak chuckled as he stood back up straight and smiled at his brother as neteyam sighed heavily and shook his head as he wandered off.

"You're a weirdo lo'ak sully!" I laughed as he chuckle and kissed my cheek softly as he pulled away I smirked at him. And kisses his lips as his hands traveled up my body.

"Everyone's staring lo-" I whispered as I looked at everyone as he chuckled against my skin.

"Let them know what's mine and not there's."

WC-424