• my everything - N •

"neteyam neteyam!" I screamed happily as I ran into his room to see him sleeping peacefully but his body was all tensed up as if he was hurt or upset.

"nete?" I spoke as I rubbed my arm up and down his shoulder as he moved his shoulder trying to tell me to stop. I looked at his face as he rolled over.

he was angry, "neteyam, wanna go fishing?" I smiled happily showing my dimples as he rolled his eyes and chuckled angrily before he sat up and shook his head.

"so let me see, you flirt with aonung, then you ask me if I want to go fucking fishing with you!" he yelled angrily as my eye's widened I stepped back, I hadn't even flirted with aonung.

"me, aonung?" I laughed as he rolled his eyes and walked closer to me as he looked down at me since he was so so so so much taller than me.

"don't lie to me! aonung bloody told me you flirted with him straight after you left mine! after we-" his voice shook as I began crying. I tried to quiet my sobs by covering my mouth.

"neteyam I wouldn't ever get with someone who bloody hurt you! he punched you neteyam i-"I spoke as I ran my finger over his bruised lip as hit my hand away.

I instantly broke down into tears, his eyes widened seeing me like this, I shook my head at him as he tried to comfort me, "no neteyam! I thought you were the one but you-"I fell to the floor as he quickly pulled me onto his lap.

I didn't care if I was mad at him I needed his physical touch. I needed him, I began crying into his shoulder as he ran his hand up and down my back as I cried like crazy.

"I should've spoken to you first instead of accusing you," he spoke as he pulled me away from his shoulder pressing his forehead against mine softly as I smiled and nodded.

"Don't forgive me easily y/n." he spoke knowing would forgive anyone since I didn't like it when people left me for the stupidest reasons, I shook my head in a 'no' as he sighed.

"I have to forgive you, your my everything neteyam sully. I would be nothing without you," I spoke as he smiled and kissed my forehead softly as I yawned.

"I see you, y/n."

WC-414