• enemies - A •

He shot me a nasty glare as I rolled my eyes and continued walking over to my friends, lo'ak and neteyam, today I was teaching them how to breathe properly.

I smiled as I greeted the two boys as they began to talk about random stuff I stood there and listened in to their conversation, they were making jokes and laughing.

"Where's kiri?" I asked since she was supposed to be joining us, they ignored me as they kept laughing till I fake coughed snapping them both out of it.

"She's with rotxo." they both said at the same time as I opened my mouth in an 'oh' and nodded as they both hopped onto their ilu's. I looked behind me to see them adjusting themselves as aonung was behind them making his way towards us.

"Eywa, what does he want." lo'ak scoffed as I got off of my ilu and walked over to him, he looked behind me death staring at the two boys as I snapped my fingers in front of his face causing him to look at me.

"Why the fuck are you hanging out with them." aonung spoke, why was he mad? I didn't answer I just simply began to walk away till I felt his hand softly grab my wrist.

"Y/n?"

"Because they are forest, Navi! So I'm trying to help them adapt." I spoke as he chuckled and rolled his eyes, and it hit me. He was jealous of them so I knew exactly what I was going to do.

"Yeah well they might be cute but they surely are sxkawng's!" I laughed as his face went cold. I knew he was jealous of them, but for some reason, he had always picked on me.

"Bye aonung," I smirked as he let loose of my wrist. I walked over to the boys as they looked at aonung standing on the beach all angrily.

"What's up his ass?" lo'ak chuckled as I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know," I spoke.

Neteyam and lo'ak stopped looking at aonung. We rode our ilu's over to a cave where j had decided where I would help them do learn some simple metkayina stuff.

----------------------

"Breathe from here lo'ak." reya spoke as she put her hands on lo'ak's stomach as his face went all flustered everyone chuckled as reya looked up at him and tilted her head.

"Lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast."

I looked at neteyam who chuckled until he heard a deep couch coming from right behind me, I sighed heavily as I stood up and turned around to meet eyes with aonung.

"A word?" he spoke.

I looked at everyone who was all doing their own things, I looked back at aonung and nodded before he took my hand in his?

We walked over to an area no one else was till he sighed heavily and looked into my eyes.

"There is nothing going on with you and neteyam is there?" he spoke demandingly as I looked down, he lifted my head back up with his hand resting on the bottom of my chin.

"No aonung, teyam is my friend," I spoke.

He looked over at the group to see neteyam staring directly at us, "you sure?" he spoke as I smiled at him and nodded, his pupils dilated when I smiled.

"Uh. Are you free tomorrow? I was going to ask if you'd want to maybe hang out?" he spoke as I smiled and nodded, he smiled back before he waved goodbye

"Meet here tomorrow?" he said as I smiled as he walked over to his weird friends. They all chuckled and laughed. It was a bet. I'm so fucking stupid!

I sighed heavily as I walked over to my marui, I had decided I would still go even if it was a bet just to scream and yell at him for playing me.

----------------------

I saw aonung smiling as he waited over in the spot we had spoken to meet, I walked over to him. He smiled at me as I lifted up my hand and slapped him across the face.

His eyes widened as he placed his hand over where I slapped him.

"What the fuck!" he yelled angrily as I hissed at him.

"I'm not some girl you can fuck with aonung! I have feelings you know?! Feelings for you!" I yelled as I covered my mouth from the realisation of what I had said.

"You have feelings for me? but then you fucking flirt with stupid neteyam! or as you say 'oh my sweet little teyam!'!" He hissed angrily as I shook my head and scoffed.

"I'm speaking to you! I'm telling you that I fucking love you aonung! and you bring up neteyam?" I yelled as he groaned and started pacing back and forwards.

"aonung," I spoke as he froze, I cupped his cheek and smiled as he hit my hand away and shook his head.

"no y/n. it won't work," he spoke as tears swelled in my eyes.

"Sure sure. I admit my feelings to you, and you push me away?"

He sighed heavily and nodded.

----------------------

I saw him, every day for the past week, but he hasn't spoken to me or anyone apparently.

Reya had told me ever since me and him got into an argument he would stay in his bedroom crying his eyes out. and he hasn't spoken or eaten.

I walked into his Marui to see him laying in his bed peacefully, "ao?" I spoke as he instantly woke up and sat up locking eyes with me, he smiled like a little child.

I ran over to his bed and sat on his lap hugging him tightly as he did the same. "I'm so sorry." he cried as I pulled away and cupped his face and pressed our foreheads together.

"It's okay." I smiled as he shook his head.

"It's not okay, I should've just listened to you and realised that we-"

I slammed my lips onto his as he instantly pulled me closer.

wc-1014