• fight. - N •

——— + y/n texts:
_____________________

——— + y/n texts:_____________________

Y/n + neteyam texts:___________________

___________________

Y/n + neteyam texts:___________________

_______________

I smiled to myself as I placed down my phone on my bed 'my love.' his love? Did he love me? Does he love me how I love him? Or does he love me as a friend. It was so stressful.

"Hey." a voice spoke as I sat up and smiled thinking it was neteyam till I met eyes with ——— who stood there with a cheeky smirk on his face as he eyed me up and down and laughed.

"How did you get in.." I muttered, forgetting reya was with lo'ak and lo'ak was with kiri who was with aiming. Mean while my parents were with Jake and Neytiri. I gulped heavily.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" an angry voice yelled as ——— was pushed to the floor and punched as I met eyes with neteyam and gasped trying to get him off ———.

I looked up and saw aonung who instantly pulled ——— out of neteyams arms as I looked at neteyam who was covered in blood, he hissed at ——— before aonung dragged him out our marui.

"Tey.." I muttered running my fingers along his bruised face and busted lip. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest as I gasped and looked up into his eyes as he already was looking down at me. With those eyes.

"Neteyam don't look at me like that." I muttered nervously as I pushed him away and crossed my arms as he chuckled deeply as he lifted my face and made me look him in the eyes as he smiled at me.

"How am I looking at you y/-"

"Get him cleaned up. Rotxo and my mates just puncked that bitches ass!!" aonung laughed as neteyam looked at him and chuckled a little bit as I hit him he coughed up and shut up.

"Sorry." he chuckled once more as I rolled my eyes and pushed him onto my bed as I got my water bottle and a cloth as u walked over to him he slid his hoodie off.

"Tey-" he grabbed my waist and slid the hoodie over me as I chuckled and put my arms through the sleeves and smile happily, it was oversized but so comfy and cute.

"i love it." I smiled as he smiled back at me and pulled me onto his lap causing me to open my mouth in a 'wow' he smirked and began kissing me on the neck as I pushed him away and shook my head.

"No neteyam!! I can't be used again." I spoke as I paced around the room causing him to quickly stand up and make his way over to me as he looked at me worriedly before lifting my chin up to him since he towered me.

"I'm not going to use you y/n. I've loved you! Ever since i came here! I loved you. If anything I would be using you for your love and affection y/n." he spoke as I groaned heavily before grabbing his face.

And attatching our lips together, his hands ran down my back wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked forwards pushing me up against the wall as I hissed and pushed him off me as I pushed him down onto the bed.

"Y/n-" I cut him off as I began to kiss his neck leaving bruise-like marks causing him to groan in pleasure and pain. I chuckled deeply as he pulled me away from his neck and began giving me little pecks on my lips.

wc-595