• promised to someone else - L •

"Lo'ak! I can't im promised to ru'ixa." I sighed as he began to get mad, we both wanted to be together but couldn't because of me being promised to ru'ixa, stupid family agreements.

"We could mate for life y/n! Just think about it! There's no way they can split us up then-" I smiled at his thought but shook my head, I was eighteen and he was nineteen meanwhile ru'ixa was twenty.

"I love you lo'ak." I smiled pressing my forehead against his knowing this is probably the last time ill see lo'ak due to ru'ixa.

-------------

It was the last time. I was now nineteen and hadn't seen lo'ak ever since I left him, ru'ixa wouldn't let me leave our marui at all and I was always trapped there.

Ru'ixa had left to hang out with his friends so I saw it as a chance to finally escape from him. I packed away my bag and threw it over my shoulder, I looked side to side before quickly jumping into the water and calling for my ilu, I got onto my ilu.

I made my way to me and lo'ak's spot praying he would be there, "LO'AK!" I yelled as I went near the cave, I heard a loud yell back and I instantly smiled thinking lo'ak would be there.

"Y/N!" I ran into the cave and froze, lo'ak under ru'ixa's knife.

I looked at lo'ak he looked so much older and hotter, "wow." lo'ak smirked looking at me as ru'ixa hissed and pressed the knife closer to lo'ak's neck.

"Lo'ak close your eyes please" I spoke as he gave me a confused look as I lifted up my bow and arrow ru'ixa began to laugh as I pointed it directly at him.

"Please you wouldn't ever-" I let loose and gasp as it went right through his heart as lo'ak was let loose he instantly ran up to me and bugged me tightly.

"I thought you were dead!" he spoke as I pulled away and admired his features I had missed. I chuckled and shook my head as I smiled.

"Ru'ixa told everyone that you had went back to the forest. But I remember you promising me you wouldn't go there without me." he smiled as I looked down and nodded happily as he sighed in relief.

"Everyone's missed you. Where have you even been?" he asked placing his two hands on the side of my face dosing off and starting at my features causing me to smirk.

"Can we just speak about this later-" he slammed his lips onto mine, what I had been waiting for ever since he came here, I chuckled as I pulled away and pushed him onto the cave floor as I attacked him in kisses.

WC-465