• grounded - L •

Song: Diamonds

Lo'ak was grounded, once again. I don't even know what he was grounded for this time but I hadn't seen him in a whole week and as his girlfriend or hurt not to see him this long.

"Oi!" I heard a voice yell as I turned around and met eyes with neteyam I smiled and ran over to neteyam as I hugged him and pulled away as he passed me a piece of paper before walking off.

Eywa he is such a weirdo. I looked back at him when he was walking off as he looked back at me he ran straight into aonung, I chuckled before I looked at my hands and opened the note.

'Sorry love, grounded my ass again!! But meet me at our spot in a hour after neteyam gives you this note. I love you.' I smiled and put the note in my hand and held it up to my chest as I smiled.

'Our spot' was a little cave over looking into the water just around the side of the island, me and lo'ak would always hang out there. "It's time for bed!" my mother spoke as I nodded and walked into our marui.

I lay down in my room as I smiled to myself before I began doing stuff to distract myself for the next hour. I took my hair out of the braids and brushed it.

------------

I smiled as I snuck out the window, I saw a little animal and smiled getting distracted as I fell into the water, I swam up to the top of the water and gasped as I called for my ilu.

I made my way to the cave as I walked into the cave I saw no lo'ak. Maybe neteyam was playing a prank on me. I was such an idiot, I turned around to meet eyes with lo'ak.

"Lo." I smiled as I hugged him tightly as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as he rested his hands on my thighs, my hands went around his neck as I kissed his lips.

"I missed you, ma." he spoke as I smiled and cupped his cheek with one of my hands as he blushed like crazy.

"Holy eywa. You got hotter." he chuckled placing me down as he ran his fingers through my hair as I smiled, he had never seen me with my hair down in the year we had been together so it was like a new identity to him.

"Thank you." I chuckled nervously as I looked down at the ground all flustered, did he have to be so fucking fine!!!!

"I don't think you know how much I missed you my love." he spoke making me blush, I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss as he pinned me up to the side of the cave.

"I know.." I whispered as he attacked my neck with kisses causing me to moan, I pulled away and chuckled as he smiled at me.

"I know you missed me lo'ak. But chill out." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes and pressed his body up against mine as he pushed my hair behind my ear.

"I didn't miss you, I missed your touch, your scent, your lips, your voice, your face, your features, your beautiful eyes. I missed all of you. And I'm so glad I snuck out." he smirked as I blushed and rolled my eyes before shoving him jokingly.

"Your such a flirt lo!"

wc-590