• you're gorgeous - N •

"You're gorgeous." neteyam spoke as I shook my head and looked down and sighed knowing I was with aonung.

"I'm with aonung neteyam, you can't say things like that!" I groaned knowing I was falling for neteyam, I looked up at netetam to see him with a tint of blush on his face.

Until his eyes widened, I gave him a confused look till he stormed over to aonung as I chased after him, "what's wrong neteyam-" I was cut off by an angry neteyam.

"Y/n get behind me." he said coldly as I looked to see the girl who liked aonung. It clicked, he had cheated on me with that girl he had always claimed to hate.

"You little bitch!" I yelled hitting neteyams arm away and going to hit the girl, neteyam instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"Dont." he spoke as I looked up and rolled my eyes as aonung laughed at neteyam and me, I looked at neteyam as he pushed me behind his back.

"Oh fuck it." neteyam hissed as he punched aonung directly in the nose causing me to gasp and quickly cover my mouth in shock, aonung fell right onto the ground as his new girl tried to pull me by my hair.

Only to get tripped over. "You are so mean!" she cried as I rolled my eyes and leant over to her ear and chuckled a little before whispering in her ear.

"Then you shouldn't go kissing guys with girlfriends, even if he kissed you." I spoke as I moved away from her ear she slapped me across the face causing me to slap her across the face.

"Y/n!!" neteyam yelled as I turned around and smiled as he chuckled and rolled his eyes, aonung went to grab him by his hair till I pulled out my knife and hissed at aonung.

"Neteyam." I spoke as he got off of aonung and grabbed the knife off of me he looked at me and raised his eyebrows as I groaned and turned around to the girl to see her gone.

"It's over aonung if that wasn't already obvious for your delusional ass"

Neteyam tried to cover his laughs as I rolled my eyes and took his hand in mine as we walked off as he slid my knife into his knife slash.

"You know I didn't expect you to well umm, hit her?" he laughed as I looked down knowing he could think worse of me since I did hit someone.

"You had every right y/n. She slapped you so you had the right to defend yourself and fight back!" he spoke as I smiled and nodded, he tilted his head at me and gave me these eyes.

"Dont look at me like that neteyam. Like don't give me those eyes." I spoke looking at the ground as he stopped walking and chuckled a little before lifting my chin to look into my eyes.

"What eyes?" he said coldly as he tilted his head, I groaned before I grabbed his face and slammed my lips on to his as his hands traveled to my thighs as I jumped up wrapping my body around him.

"My maruis that-" he nodded as we continued to kiss till he placed me on the floor of his marui as we continued to kiss, I crawled onto his lap as he left hickeys all over my neck.

"Neteyam I-" I moaned as he continued sucking on my neck till I pulled at his hair as he deeply chuckled making me go weak in his touch.

He pinned me to the marui floor as he continued kissing me, I had been craving his lips for ages and finally greatdul that I had them on mine.

"Neteyam where are you?!" neteyam instantly got off of me and attempted to hide only to trip over my leg and fall face first, I began laughing like crazy as lo'ak walked in.

He looked at Neteyam and laughed, "bro what happened now- HOLY SHIT YOUR NECK!"

WC-683