• no one is dying - A •

I looked at Jake as he shook his head and looked down, I placed my hand over my mouth as my lips quivered. He sighed heavily and looked down at the ground.

I fell onto my knees and busted into tear. I screamed in pain of losing my daughter, once again. But for good now. My husband came over to me and comforted me of the loss of our lovely y/n.

________________

"Y/n! What the fuck!" aonung yelled as I turned around and met eyes with the handsome omatikyan boy, but it didn't take long to realise he was upset with me.

"Did I do something ao? You look like you've been cryi-" he cut me off as he hissed when I went to place my hands on his face.

"You fucking cheater!!" he yelled as my eyes widened before I chuckled and looked around for lo'ak thinking this was some sort of joke.

No lo'ak in sight.

"I didn't cheat?? I wouldn't cheat on you Ao!" I cried as he chuckled and rolled his eyes, tears swelled up in my eyes as he looked at me and laughed, why was he laughing?

"Your crying? You fucking kissed neteyam!!" he yelled as he slammed his hand against a near by tree causing me to jump a little, he groaned in frustration and yelled angrily.

"I- I didn't kiss anyone.."

I muttered as he rolled his eyes and picked up his knife and began walking off as sky people ships came out of no where, I ran up to him and grabbed his arm as he hissed at me and moved away.

"Ao it's dangerous!! Please don't go please just stay I don't want to see you get hurt or-"

"Die? Please. I'm next in line I am not going to die, but you stay here you are not going to war."

"I'll do whatever I want!! If you don't listen to me I won't listen to you!"

"You will listen to me! So stay here!"

"No! I will not listen to you! You didn't listen to me! I never fucking kissed anyone! And you believe whoever told you that? over your own fucking mate!!"

"Just stay here."

He walked off and hoped onto his ilu as I groaned before calling for my ilu and racing after him as he saw me he hissed and pointed back at the sand as I shook my head.

"If your going to risk your life! I'm risking mine!" I yelled at him as he groaned and stopped on his ilu pulling me onto his ilu, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pressed his chin on my shoulder.

"Your not dying. Not today, no one is dying. I promise you that."

I knew he couldn't care less about how I felt. He just cared about saving my life and the pain of loosing me, even though he already has.

"You've already lost me. What's the harm in letting me die?"

He stopped the ilu and turned me around so we were facing each other, he sighed heavily and cupped my cheek as I just looked into his eyes. Wondering why.

"I can't loose you y/n. I will make things right eventually but for now we have people to fight." he spoke as I nodded and turned back around as he kissed my neck softly.

______________

I laid on the rock as I screamed in pain, "where is aonung!!" I yelled out to my brother rotxo as he looked around worriedly and tears began to swell in his eyes as the sully's made there way over to us.

"Shes been shot!" rotxo cried as neteyam lifted me up and looked at my huge bullet wound. Neteyam looked at his father as Jake rushed over to me and made lo'ak push down on my wound.

"I want aonung.." I cried as all the sully's looked at each other and sighed heavily before looking down with tears in there eyes, I realised something wasn't alright.

"His gone y/n." kiri spoke as I cried and began to scream, I shook my head like crazy as neytiri looked at me before I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.

"We are losing her!!" neteyams voice echoed.

"Y/n!! Open your eyes!!" I heard aonung as I struggled to open my eyes.

"Shes-"

wc-727