• me gustas tu - A •

"I love fishing!!" she laughed as she jumped up and down happily as she showed me the huge fish she had just caught, I clapped my hands causing her to bow and chuckle happily.

"You did amazing aonung!" she chuckled pointing to all the fish I caught as she clapped her hands I copied her and bowed over as she chuckled and ran up to me.

"Let's go show everyone how much we caught for dinner!!" I nodded and lifted up all the fishes as we made our way to deliver all the fishes we had caught together.

________________

"I love swimming!" she smiled as I looked at the sully boys who were swimming with us, it hurt to see lo'ak all flirty with y/n, but after all. All I wanted was y/n to be happy.

"Come on sxkawng! Let me talk you home!" lo'ak chuckled at her as she looked back at me then at lo'ak and shook her head as he sighed and nodded before kissing her gently on the cheek.

I fought the urge to kick his head in.

"Come on aonung, take me home!" she giggled as I death stared the sully's as they walked off to there marui as y/n clicked her fingers in front of my face as I watched them disappear.

"Ao?" she spoke quietly, she sounded worried I looked at her as she smiled and cupped my face softly as she looked behind her realising the boys were gone, she chuckled and took my hand before dragging me along to her marui.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I have something to do." I smiled at her as she sighed and nodded before I kissed her cheek goodbye, the side lo'ak didn't kiss.

"See you tomorrow!" she smiled happily as she skipped off, she smiled to herself as she did a little celebration dance causing me to chuckle a little.

________________

"Touch her or let alone kiss her and I will shove your fucking tail down your fucking throat!!" I yelled at lo'ak as he hissed at me and went to punch me as I swung at him. Oh shit.

"Aonung!!" I turned my head to meet eyes with y/n. I instantly fell as lo'aks leg swung out as we began attacking each other, I could hear y/n yelling at us to stop.

"Shes fucking mine!!" I yelled at lo'ak as Neteyam pulled me off and shoved me away as I stumbled backwards before y/n looked me in the eyes before slapping me across the face causing me to chuckle.

"What the hell!!" she yelled as she ran her fingers over my lips, I looked away as she grabbed my chin and made me look back at her as she groaned and dragged me along the sand.

"Why did you fight lo'ak! Again!! I told you to make piece aonung." she sighed heavily as I nodded before we both sat down and she got some water in her hand and began cleaning me up.

"Because he fucking kissed you." I whispered under my breath as she raised her eyebrows and tilted her head.

"Because he kissed you." I spoke louder as her eyes widened before she sighed heavily and shook her head as she chuckled deeply, she hopped onto my lap and started cleaning up wounds and blood.

"And? He was being friendly?" she chuckled.

I grabbed her chin and slammed by lips onto hers as she melted into the kiss and grabbed the back of my head deepening the kiss, she pulled away and chuckled before smirking at me.

"Was that friendly to you?" I asked as she chuckled and nodded before pulling me back in.

wc- 617