• It was a joke! - J •

I laughed at Tsu'tey as he grabbed my waist pulling me in, We had decided to prank Jake since it was funny how over protective he was off me. I chuckled loudly gaining Jake's attention.

"Y/n?" he spoke as he turned around and locked eye contact with Tsu'tey. He had a pissed off look on his face what was almost practically scary, I shoved off Tsu'tey acting as if I was cheating.

"What the fuck." Jake hissed as he grabbed my arm and pushed me behind him, he shoved Tsu'tey as Tsu'tey fell onto the ground and yelped in pain, I looked at Jake with widened eyes.

"Jaks it's just a prank!" I yelled as he continued to punch Tsu'tey, Tsu'tey didn't try to fight back at all he basically just laid there waiting for Jake do stop hitting him.

"You ever fucking touch my wife again and it will be worse than this buddy!" he yelled as Tsu'try groaned before punching Jake in the nose and dragging him down again.

"Jake stop it!!" I yelled as Tsu'tey and him began beating the shit out each other as Jake laid under him continuously getting hitting as hard as Tsu'tey could hit.

"Shes mine!!" Jake yelled as Tsu'try scoffed and got pinned to the ground by Jake.

"I only agreed to this stupid prank cause I've loved her forever-" Jake's eyes widened with anger before he punched him one more time before standing up and wiping his nose.

"Jake!" I yelled as he walked over to me and grabbed my wrist and began walking off as he dragged me along with him.

"Let go off me Jake! I'm so fucking pissed off with you right now!" I hissed as he let go off my wrist and looked at me with a glare as I pulled out my knife.

"You thought that stunt you pulled back there was funny?!" he yelled angrily as I rolled my eyes as he chuckled and nodded.

"You think your funny? I thought I lost my wife to Tsu'tey!!!" he yelled angrily as I looked down sadly and nodded, I thought he would just yell a little and laugh it off, I was wrong, did I even know my husband?

"Majake-"

"Dont fucking 'majake' me right now!! I-" he breathed in heavily and let it all out as a tear rolled down his cheek, but he tried to hide it and act all tough.

"Oh Jake I'm so so sorry. I never meant for it to go this far-" he nodded and began to walk off. walk off without me.

"Jake!!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm and turned him to look at me, he looked down at me and smirked, why was he smirking.

"Get pranked tíyawn." he smirked as I gave him a confused look till I heard Tsu'tey chuckle and a hand get placed on my shoulder by Tsu'tey.

"What no I didn't!! I pranked you!" I laughed as Tsu'tey stepped next to Jake as Jake chuckled and tilted his head back before crossing his arms and smirking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"You see, I overheard you and Tsu'tey talking about it last night so me and Tsu'tey decided we would prank you that we fought." Jake smirked cheekily as I scoffed.

"Jake! That's not funny I thought you were mad at me!!"

"Oh but I am mad at you." he spoke as he pulled me into his chest lifting my chin so I was looking into his eyes, I smirked and cupped his cheek.

"Are you really, toruk makto?" he hated when I teased him for being Toruk Makto but I loved his face when I teased him. He cringed at the name and rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Uh. I'm gonna go, see you guys later." Tsu'tey spoke as he walked off as me and Jake waved goodbye, I turned my gaze back to a smirking Jake.

"You are going to be such a foolish father-"

"Your pregnant?!?!"

wc-672

A/n: I got two hours of sleep, I know it's bad.