• my y/n - N •

Song: sparks - coldplay

I and neteyam had decided to Fake date so that I didn't have to mate with someone I didn't want to mate with.

"You two are the cutest couple!" reya chuckled as he pulled me into his side hugging me tightly I looked up at him and smiled till tsireya said something that made me freeze.

"How come you two haven't kissed yet?" she chuckled as everyone's heads turned to us as we chuckled awkwardly before neteyam looked at me waiting for me to make some sort of excuse.

"We just want the moment to be special. For both of our first kisses, you know?" I chuckled as they all opened their mouths in 'oh's' as we both smiled and nodded.

Lo'ak gave us this look that made me think he knew what was going on.

"Uh, truth or dare?" aonung suggested as everyone agreed to play including me, I looked over at neteyam who sat down as everyone else sat down in a circle.

It went on for a while till lo'ak looked at me and smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Truth or dare y/n," he smirked as I thought about It for a second till I chose.

"Truth."

He groaned in annoyance as he sat there and thought for a second till he got an idea and smiled, oh how I have that cheeky smile he always did.

"Is it true you love neteyam!" he laughed, it was the truth and it had to be the straight truth even if I didn't love neteyam.

"Yes, I love neteyam," I spoke as I smiled and looked over at neteyam who was already looking at me with a tint of blush on his face as I looked back at lo'ak and stuck my tongue out.

"Truth or dare... Teyam!" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes jokingly as popped out his lips as he thought, I admired his features as he began thinking about what he was going to choose.

"Dare," he smirked as I knew exactly what I was going to say.

"I dare you to reveal your biggest secret!" I laughed as he rolled his eyes and sighed heavily before opening his mouth.

"When lo'ak thought he had lost his toy norm got for him, I had it," he spoke thinking that was the worse thing ever as lo'ak gasped in shock as neteyam chuckled.

-------------------------

"Y/n's about to fall asleep." I chuckled as I hugged me tightl, she yawned.

"Maybe take her back to our Marui?" lo'ak suggested as I nodded a lifted her up as she hugged me tightly, her legs wrapped around my waist as she hugged my neck.

"I love you teyam." she yawned as my heart stared racing. We weren't in front if anyone for her to say that to.

"I love you too y/n." I spoke placing her down as she looked up into my eyes and placed her hand on the side of my face as I began to blush and kiss her cheek softly.

"Night nete." she smiled as she walked over to her marui leaving me over here all flustered and smiling like crazy. This woman was my everything and it hurt to fake be with her, when all I truly wanted was to be with her.

"Night love," I whispered under my breath as I turned away and began walking to my marui as I heard a loud grunt as y/n was right behind me when I turned around, she slammed her lips onto mine.

I grabbed her waist and pushed her up against my body deepening the kiss as I pulled away and pressed my forehead up against her's as she smiled at me happily.

"I've been craving you ever since me planned to do this stupid thing two months ago, I wish I could've said this sooner."

"I truly do love you teyam." she spoke as I smiled and wrapped her legs around my body as I walked into my marui and placed her on the floor as we began making out.

My y/n...

wc-688