• sick? - L •

"Lo'ak?" I spoke as I entered the dark room, his room was a mess there was stuff all over the floor and I tried to make sure I wouldn't trip and smack my head open.

"who's there?" he hissed as I heard him fidgeted around in his bed, I could hear his sore throat in the tone of his voice, and I chuckled at his voice.

"it's me, y/n." I laughed as he immediately ran over to me and hugged me, he smelt unwell, and I hugged him tightly after not seeing him for a full week since he was sick.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked pulling away.

"yes, I just came to say hello" I smiled as he nodded and turned the light on as he laid back down in his bed, I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him as he looked at me.

"you're sick. I'm not stupid, Neytiri told me" I spoke as he sighed heavily.

"y/n, don't worry about it." he smiled as I shook my head and pinned him to the bed, his eyes widened as his cheeks began to change colour.

"NETEYAM NOW!" I yelled as neteyam quickly ran into the room and forced the medicine into Lo'aks mouth, as his eyes widened as I forced him to swallow it.

"Y/N?!" lo'ak scoffed as I smiled and let loose of his hands as neteyam smiled proudly as he left the room. 'backstabber.' he mouthed as he rolled over.

"lo'ak." I laughed as he fake-acted mad at me as I rolled my eyes.

"How are you going to get better if you don't have medicine? I need you to get better so we can go swimming!" I smiled as he sighed and pulled me into his chest as we laid down.

"I'm cold.." he muttered as he hugged me tightly, he was freezing, I mean ice cold he snuggled his head into my neck as I chuckled at his actions.

"I don't wanna get sick lo'ak!" I groaned trying to escape his grip, "please.. stay" he muttered as he let loose of me as fell asleep.

"oh, lo'ak.." I smiled kissing his forehead as I cuddled into his chest as he laughed and lifted up my chin so I was looking into his eyes, "you kissed me?" he smiled.

"your sick idiot! I'm trying to comfort you" I chuckled as he sighed, I could see the pain in his eyes to know I kissed him only because he was sick. but I was obsessed with this man.

"oh my eywa. screw it, I love you y/n l/n." his voice spoke as I chuckled and tried to cover my mouth.

"Why are you laughing?!" he scoffed as I smiled and kissed his lips softly as he smiled like crazy, it was pretty obvious and neteyam,tuk,kiri Neytiri and jake had all told me I'm all he ever talks about.

"neteyam told me" I chuckled, "oh I'm going to kill him-"I cut him off with a kiss. as he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss as I smiled into it before I pushed him away.

"shut up you big baby, get some sleep." I chuckled as he nodded and hugged me from my waist leaving his head on my stomach as I played with his hair, "goodnight lo" I smiled as he yawned.

"goodnight my love"