• I'm not very good - A •

Requested by: @aqatarsimp

I looked at lo'ak as he hissed at aonung, "lo'ak stop!" I chuckled as I grabbed him away and locked eyes with aonung and smiled as I looked down nervously.

"Do you have a problem?" aonung laughed at me as I rolled my eyes, his friends chuckled and grabbed my hands showing my five fingers, I looked at lo'ak.

"Look! Aonung she's a freak just like her brother!" one of his friends laughed at lo'ak hissed and pushed them off of me as they tackled each other on the floor.

They fought till I saw blood and aonung eventually got involved as neteyam stormed over he looked at my face to see me about to cry or about to break into a panic attack.

"Enough!" neteyam yelled as he grabbed lo'ak off of aonung as I saw aonung's face bleeding, my eyes widened as I went to help him he looked at me with anger.

"Leave me alone, freak." he hissed, as I nodded and looked down, neteyam pulled me into a hug I pulled away and smiled as I walked back to our marui.

All I ever wanted was to be somewhat friends with aonung. And it wasn't any good loving the person who hated you more then anything in the world!

-----------

"She doesn't want to speak to you!" I was woken up as I heard neteyam yelling at someone inside our marui, I sat up and adjusted my chest piece as I walked out my room to see aonung.

"Hey." he smiled, why was he smiling? Was he smiling at me? He never smiles at me? His going to fake to be my friend or- neteyam sighed heavily.

"He wants to speak to you. But I'm not letting you speak to him unless your comfortable." neteyam spoke as the overprotective Brother he was.

"It's okay neteyam, I'll let you know if anything happens." I smiled as I looked at aonung before he nodded and we left the marui as he fiddled with his fingers.

We walked to the sand in silence till he sighed heavily and stopped walking turning around to look at me, I stopped walking and turned to him as he sighed heavily and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you all those rude names it's just I struggle to express my emotions to the ones I-" he spoke as he cut himself off at the end causing me to tilt my head.

"To the ones you?" I asked as he shook his head and looked down.

"I forgive you aonung." he lifted up his face as he smiled and nodded as I began to turn back to walk to my marui as he grabbed my hand and span me back so I hit his chest hardly.

My face heated up as I realised my hand was on his chest and his hand was on my waist, I swallowed loudly and muttered out words as he let loose of me.

"I'm not very good with uh.. Eywa! Shut up!" he hissed at himself as he groaned in frustration, he groaned as he walked around till I cupped his face and tilted my head as his pupils dilated.

"Eywa your so pretty!" he groaned as his eyes widened at what he had said accidentally. I smiled and looked down as he sighed, I never knew he would think of me. Y/n was pretty.

"Your not that bad." I giggled as he looked into my eyes and smirked as he cupped my cheek I tilted my head into his hand and placed my hand on the side of his face.

I rubbed my thumb on his cheek softly as he closed his eyes and leant in as I did the same, "are you sure? Because I don't want your brothers to beat me up again." he spoke as I rolled my eyes and kissed him softly.

His other hand slid down my waist pushing me into his chest as I moved my hand off of his face and pulling our lips apart as I opened my eyes and smiled at him as he looked at me happily.

"I uh- wow." he chuckled as I rolled my eyes playfully and hit him as I heard a deep cough, I turned around to see my dad stating at me and aonung with an angry glare.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" he chuckled nervously as I smiled and nodded as he ran off scardley as I looked at my dad with anger in my eyes.

"He hurt your brothers y/n." he spoke as I nodded and looked down sadly as he rolled his eyes.

"Be with him, it doesn't bother me. But just think about your brothers. You've known your entire life over some boy you met four months ago?"

WC-808