• no. yes. - N •

I smiled at the boy who stood from afar smiling at me and looking me up and down, I had never seen him before but he was so handsome and I needed to speak to him.

He stood up and walked over to me with a smile on his face, I looked down nervously till I saw his feet inches away from mine, I looked up and met eyes with him.

"Hey, I'm neteyam" he spoke as I held out my hand as i went to shake his hand he lifted my hand to his lips placing a soft kiss on my hand, I chuckled as he softly let loose of my hand.

"I'm y/n, y/n te'skia moa" I spoke as I gestured I see you to him as he copied my actions before we stood there in silence as he coughed and grabbed my hand softly.

"Would you like to get to know me?" he asked with a huge smile, I would like to get into your bed sir.

"Yes, that would he wonderful" I smiled as my face went all flustered and heated up. He began walking, my hand in his and his in mine, we walked over to a little cave.

I looked around the cave to see all the forest nature, I loved the forest ever since I was a young navi the forest was always my safe place and will forever be my safe place.

"Wow I never knew this was here." I chuckled as I span around and touched the plants as he stood in the corner of the cave and watched in 'awe' as I span like a little child.

"It's pretty isn't it?" he spoke as I nodded and turned around to see him staring directly at me, I smiled and walked over to him and looked at the little lake behind him.

"Wanna go swimming neteyam?" I spoke as he looked at the lake and pushed me in as I hit the water I quickly swam and gasped for air.

"Hey! That's not nice!" I hissed as he laughed like a little kid, I rolled my eyes and swam to the edge as he sat on the edge, I moved in between his two legs and smiled at him.

"So y/n te'skia moa. How come I've never seen you around here before?" he asked as I bit my bottom lip looking at his features, why did he have to be so fine and-

"Oh yeah sorry uhm I- I normally kind of keep to myself with boys I guess" I chuckled as he opened his mouth in a 'oh' and nodded as I smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him into the lake.

"Y/n!!" he groaned as I laughed and swam up to him wrapping my legs around his waist, our faces inches apart. I smiled as he smiled back at me before placing his hand on the side of my face.

I tilted my head at him as he pushed his forehead against mine before attaching our lips together, I pulled his face closer declining the kiss from a boy I had only met.

But that didn't matter to either of us in the moment, we pulled away and chuckled as he placed me on the side of the lake as he attacked my body with kisses.

"Shall we take this to the cave love?" he smirked as I chuckled and nodded as he got out the water, water dripping off of his body as he scooped me off of the ground and carried me bridal style to the cave.

-----------------

I woke up and smiled to roll over and not see neteyam next to me, oh eywa. I sighed heavily and looked around, he was nowhere to be seen so I just decided to go and find my friend.

I walked around the forest for a while before seeing my best friend, "oh lo'ak!" I chuckled running up to him and hugging him tightly as he span me around.

"What ya doing?" I chuckled as he sighed heavily and pointed to his little sister tuk who was looking for someone or something.

"Our brother, he didn't come home last night so we are trying to find where he went!" lo'ak spoke as I offered to help as he thanked me, we all began looking till I saw neteyam.

"Oh my eywa we have been looking every where for you neteyam!" lo'ak laughed as he ran up to.. His brother.

"Hey." neteyam spoke looking at me as I looked down.

"Do you two know each other.

"No."

"Yes."

We said at the same time, I denied to know him as he agreed to knowing me, I looked at lo'ak who had a confused face as he shrugged it off and began skipping off happily.

"You didn't tell me anything about your brother!" I hissed at neteyam as he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"You didn't tell me anything about being the girl who my brother has a crush on!" he hissed as my eyes widened as I groaned and looked over at lo'ak who sighed heavily.

"You guys fucked didn't you-"

My eyes widened as neteyam instantly looked at me who was to stunned to speak.

"Yea we did." he whispered into my ear as I hissed and shoved him away

wc-895