• true navi? - J •

"Leave me alone!!" I yelled as a bunch of forest people surrounded me and began touching my tail and teasing me for having a different skin tone, my skin tone was a lot lighter than there's and I had always been picked on for it.

"Are you even true navi?" one laughed as tears began to swell in my eyes as I looked at one of them till I saw Jake standing behind them all crossing his hands.

"Leave her alone." he hissed at them as they all laughed till he chuckled and towered them all as he pulled out his gun, they all quickly scattered away as Jake looked at me who smiled.

"Thank you Jake." I spoke as I smiled at him, he smiled back at me before he adjusted his loin cloth and got ready to go flying on his ikran, i grabbed his wrist what had the gun and snatched it out his hand.

"Hey!" he yelled as he chased after me, I giggled and ran as fast as I could as I heard him loudly groan, I turned around to laugh at him before he grabbed my chin and smirked into my eyes.

I smiled and cupped his cheek as his eyes widened.

"I'm not that easily fooled four fingers." I smirked as I walked away with his knife and gun in my hands as he touched his chest searching for his knife as he deeply chuckled.

"Sneaky girl aren't we?" he smirked as I nodded, he ran over to me and picked me up off my feet throwing me over his shoulder as I squealed and laughed like crazy.

"Jake put me down!!" I laughed as he snatched the knife and gun out my hands before placing me on the front of his Ikran. His face facing mine as he looked into my eyes with a small smile appearing on his soft lips.

"Uhm, I-" he muttered nervously as I smirked and pressed his forehead against mine, he instantly cupped my ass and pulled me closer as I hid my face in his neck.

"Y/n!" he chuckled as he pulled me away from his neck as I gave him a tired look and a little yawn, he smirked and hopped off his Ikran and carried me bridal style as he began walking through the forest.

"Where we going?" I muttered tiredly as he looked down at me and chuckled before looking straight back forwards.

"To my house, you seem tired so we can sleep there. Sound good?" his house? We? Sign me up right now.

"Yeah it sounds good" I smiled at the man as he smiled back at me and began to slow down due to all the people running around here and hunting.

"Try not to get shot Jake." I smirked as he looked down at me and rolled his eyes causing me to chuckle.

______________

"Yesssss! Let's go to the uhm... Tree home!" I laughed as Jake sat on his bed and looked at me trying to hold back laughs and tears, I smiled at him as I made my way over to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap as I began sucking on his neck as he moaned in pleasure as I smiled to myself, "you are drunk y/n."

"Let me. Please." I fake cried as he groaned and pinned me down to his bed before attacking my body with his kisses and his love as I smiled at the dumb boy who I had cluelessly fallen in love with.

"Kiss me back asshole." he hissed as I chuckled and began kissing his soft lips, he smiled into the kiss as I pulled away his pupils were dilated.

wc-628