• no skxawng! I like you! - K •

"Come on!" kiri chuckled as she smiled at me, oh my eywa she was beautiful.

"Y/n?" she laughed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me along all the plants she spun around as I stood there and admired her as she giggled and spun some more.

"Kiri, it's getting late!" I laughed knowing her father would get mad at her for not being at home for the past two days since she was with me and the tension kept on growing between us.

"Come on pleaseeeee!" she begged pouting her soft lips as I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand as I spun her some more as she chuckled happily as she spun me before pulling me closer to her body as I looked up at her nervously.

She was so much taller than me. "Your so pretty, y/n," she spoke as I smiled and looked down nervously before she brought my chin back up, she tilted her head and smiled at me.

Eywa. She was making me so nervous that my heart was thumping like crazy and she must have noticed as she placed her hand over where my heart is and chuckled at me as I smirked at her.

"Whys is your heart thumping so fast love?" she asked teasing me. As I shoved her away and rolled my eyes before she chuckled and grabbed my hand and began skipping off happily as I chuckled.

"Where are we going now?" I laughed as she smiled and continued skipping off happily as I admired her features. She turned to look at me and as she noticed I was staring at her she looked down nervously and smiled before she stopped skipping.

"You good?" I asked as she sighed heavily before jumping and turning around grabbing both my two hands and looking into my eyes. I smiled before she looked down and shook her head.

"Y/n, we can't," she spoke as I tilted my head in confusion thinking she meant to be together.

"I like someone else," she spoke as my heart shattered into a million pieces. I nodded and let go of her hands as she lifted my chin and smiled.

"Then why did you give me mixed signals? Why did you always bloody-" she cut me off as she capped the side of my face and kissed me softly as she pulled away my eyes widened with happiness and pleasure.

"Do you like someone else?" I asked as she rolled her eyes and shoved me playfully as I chuckled.

"No skxawng! I like you!"

WC- 431