• The other woman - L •

I chuckled as lo'ak tackled me in kisses he smiled before pulling me onto his lap and hugging me tightly as I smiled at him, he cupped my cheek and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you y/n," he whispered as I pulled away and smiled at him before softly pressing my lips onto his, I loved this man with my entire heart.

"Lo'ak did she leave yet?" a voice chuckled as a girl walked into lo'ak's Marui I pushed off lo'ak and looked at him and back at the girl who stood there dead staring at me.

"Lo'ak what.." I muttered as tears swelled in my eyes, the girl looks at lo'ak as he sighed before looking at me and tilted his head as I took off his hoodie and threw it at him.

"I fucking hate you lo'ak!" I yelled as his eyes widened, I covered my mouth as quiet sobs escaped my lips as I looked at the girl and began to cry, she was prettier.

He probably cheated because I wasn't skinny, pretty or what he wanted in a girl, I was never ever good enough for any man I loved. There was always.

The other woman.

"Y/n wait it's-" I slapped him across the face as the girl gasped and pulled me off of him as I screamed and yelled at him, I was going to break down into a panic attack.

"I loved you lo'ak!! I told my parents about you! I let you meet my fucking parents!! I made my brother stop arguing and bickering with you because I loved you! I told my sister about you every single night!! And you cheat on me?" I cried as I escaped the girl's grasp.

I took one last glance at lo'ak as I ran out in tears, I heard him yell at the girl as I ran into his father, his dad caught me and looked at my face confused as I wiped away my tears.

"Sorry, Jake sully sir," I spoke as he looked back at my red puffy eyes.

"Did my son do this?" he asked, I knew he would have a go at lo'ak and lo'ak would end up at mine crying and begging for my apology.

I shook my head before running past Jake and over to the cave, I sat down and screamed my little heart out. How could someone one second be kissing you, and the next second be cheating?

And why was it always...

Was it me? It was because I wasn't pretty, wasn't skinny. So I'm determined to now lose weight and become pretty. I sighed heavily before It was time for dinner.

"Don't eat." the voices will repeat whenever I see food.

_______________

I lost so much weight that I was skinny and boney. I never had my hair in braids. I always had it out now and I wore a bunch of 'slutty stuff' the boys said.

It had only been a month and I was still heartbroken and barely wouldn't speak, my brother meanwhile was trying not to murder lo'ak.

I sighed as I stood up and walked out of the cave, I met eyes with a teary lo'ak. I hadn't seen him for a month and when he saw me he instantly burst into tears as he ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry! this is all my fault i-"I felt his warm heartbeat meanwhile he probably felt bones.

"you've lost weight? you need to eat something. y/n, this isn't healthy." he spoke as he took his hoodie off and put it overme so I was warmer. I flashed him a little smile as he pushed by hair behind my ear.

"I will never forgive myself for doing this to you y/n." he spoke as I looked down and nodded, I saw his legs. He looked like he had lost a bit of weight as well.

"Oh lo.." I cried as he chuckled and cried as he cried onto my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair as I fell onto my knees as he did too.

a/n: I'm not crying. You are tf. ALSO, if I were to write a book, a long one. Who do you want it to be about? Xx