• that's why I love her! ~ L •

I drove my car quickly to Aonung and lo'ak's basketball game, my two best friend's, I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed my bag full of snacks for the two since after the game we were gonna have a picnic.

"Hey!" a happy voice spoke as I walked into the stadium to see aonung, I ran up and hugged him tightly as he hugged me back before looking into the bag and gasping and then looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

I looked behind him and saw lo'ak with the basketball in his hand, I smiled and ran over to him as I was about to pull him into a hug he kissed my cheek instead, I blushed at his actions.

"Hello lo" I spoke as he looked behind me as I felt the presence of aonung behind me, I looked behind me and I saw right. I turned my head back to lo'ak as he had a pissed off look written all over his face.

"I'll see you two after the game! Good luck!" I smiled as they both nodded, I walked away and watched as they bickered, what was there problem now oh my eywa.

The whistle was blown before lo'ak shoved him and ran off bouncing his ball, the annoying part was that they were on different team's, so I had to cheer for both...

"Y/n!" a voice spoke as I turned my head to see Kiri I smiled and hugged her before sighing heavily.

"Thank eywa you are here!!" I laughed as she gave me a confused look and tilted her head before I chuckled a little.

"Lo'ak and aonung again?" she laughed as I smiled and nodded, she rolled her eyes as we both laughed and sat down on the top of the bleachers as all of aonungs weird looking friends sat next to me as lo'ak's friends sat on kiri's side.

"Who you cheering for?" I smiled as she lifted up a piece of paper 'Go rotxo!!!' I chuckled as she smiled and looked to see if I had a poster or anything.

"Only a bag, with snacks.. I'm sure they wouldn't mind us having a snack or two.." I laughed as she nodded excitedly before opening a pack of gummy bears.

I watched as Aonung was bouncing the ball as he threw it at one of his team members lo'ak caught it instead and began to dribble it across the court I was shocked at how good they were.

"Go lo'ak!!!" I yelled as I clapped my hands together earning a glare from aonung, I adjusted myself and looked at kiri as she rolled her eyes.

"You can cheer for whoever you want. Aonung is just jealous." she spoke as I gave her a confused look 'Jealous' why would he be jealous?

"He likes you y/n. It's pretty obvious, and lo'ak loves you." she spoke as I gasped I was so stupid how didn't I know!! It explains why lo'ak had kissed my cheek and why they were bickering!

"I'm such a sxkawng! How didn't I know?" I groaned as I looked at Aonung dribbling
the ball before on purposely pushing lo'ak onto the ground.

"THAT IS A FOUL!" the speakers yelled as I looked at lo'ak with a bloody face as all of aonungs friends laughed, I shot them a nasty glare and ran down the bleachers as lo'ak sat on the side as he got checked up.

"Lo'ak! Are you okay?" I gasped as a break was called, I cupped his cheek as he nodded and looked down, I groaned and looked for aonung to see him talking to all his friends laughing.

I stormed up the bleachers and ears dropped there conversation, 'His so weak! I mean did he except to win?!' and 'theres your money, I didn't think you'd actually push him. Got money and the happiness of shoving the kid'

"What the hell asshole!" I yelled shoving aonungs shoulders as he snatched his head to me and smiled before cupping my cheek, no way did he try and act all innocent!!