• baby sitting - N •

I chuckled as me and neteyam baby sat tuk as she talked about a barbie norm had gave to her, I smiled as she passed the barbie to me, I opened my mouth and mouthed 'wow' as tuk giggled happily.

"Cool isn't it!" she clapped her hands together before neteyam chuckled and looked at the barbie in my hands before I handed it to him, he looked at it and ran his fingers through it's hair.

"It's tiny-"

"It's not my fault your a giant tey!!" tuk yelled as neteyam chuckled and tackled her as she giggled and screamed my name as I laughed and watched the two idiots fight.

"I wanna go swimming!!" tuk yelled happily as I looked at neteyam who smiled and nodded, we all stood up and began walking over to the sand as tuk ran and jumped in and splashed around as she chuckled and laughed.

"Get your ilu tey" I smiled as neteyam looked up at me and smiled, shit!! I called him tey!! Why am I such an idiot? He smiled as he called for his ilu, I was so nervous around him.

"Wait can I come?" a voice spoke as we turned around and met eyes with lo'ak. Multiple people told me he liked me, and I didn't like him but I couldn't hurt him like that.

"No sorry. Just y/n I and tuk." neteyam spoke as lo'ak rolled his eyes before walking back over to his weird friends, I looked at neteyam before he smiled and hopped onto his ilu.

Tuk hopped on the front of his as he hugged her tightly she giggled softly. I wish I was tuk, for neteyam to-

"Y/N!" neteyam yelled as I turned to look at him before crashing into a rock and causing me to hit the side of my stomach as I hissed in pain, it was a huge rock just in the middle of no where.

I looked down at my side to see blood dripping out of me with water, I looked up and met eyes with neteyam, he smiled before he picked me up bridal style and carried me onto his ilu.

"Is she okay!!" tuk muttered as she sat behind neteyam hugging his waist tightly as I hissed in pain. I nodded as neteyam scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You are not fine I mean- your bleeding." he sighed as I chuckled and looked back at my wound oh great mother it hurt. I hissed in pain as neteyam carried me to his marui before getting some sort of bandage.

"Teyam I don't need a bandage-"

"So we doing nicknames?" he smirked as I hissed in pain as he pushed down on my huge wound on my waist he raised his eyebrows as I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto his arm tightly.

"It hurts. Just but the bandage on." I sighed as he smiled and softly placed it on me before looking up into my eye's worriedly.

____________________

"Excuse me Neteyam, you may leave now." my father spoke looking at neteyam as I looked at neteyam who looked at me pouting his bottom lip.

"Sir y/l/n, I promise to take good care of your daughter. I will make sure-" my father looked at me as I smiled and nodded as he sighed and walked out the way allowing neteyam back in.

"You have to leave soon, you have a family to get back home too-"

"Your hurt. And I'm not leaving you when your in pain and clearly need attention and affection! So I'm not leaving this bedroom till your wound is healed and your-"

I rolled my eyes before jumping into my bed and groaning as my side began to hurt, he quickly ran over to me and sat me up as he rubbed over my wound softly.

"it's okay..." he spoke as he looked up into my eyes as i smiled at him, he licked his lips before rubbing them together and hitting his top and bottom lip.

"Fucking screw this shit." he scoffed before spinning me up against the side of the wall and kissing me softly, I moaned into the kiss as his hand softly covered my wound as he pulled me onto his lap.

He smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as he chuckled into the kiss.

Oh how I love you.

wc-740