• shoot her - J •

Song: aleph

I looked at jake until his head tilted at me as I looked behind us and saw Quaritch holding a gun directly at me, "bring yourself to me or I shoot." he spoke as my head instantly turned to Jake.

He claimed I was his enemy but I had always loved him even if I was his enemy.

"Shoot her."

I instantly looked at him In shock as I covered my mouth trying not to burst into tears. He looked at me and looked me up and down as he looked back at Quaritch he nodded and pulled the trigger.

I closed my eyes to hear a loud grunt from Jake, I opened my eyes to see Jake standing in front of me looking right into my eyes, "Jake.." I muttered as he smiled.

Jake groaned in pain as he fell onto the ground, "Jake! No no no!" I muttered as I put pressure on his wound he groaned in pain, and I began to cry as he noticed.

"Neytiri!!" I yelled for my older sister, she hated Jake more than I did.

"Y/n!?" she yelled worriedly as she saw me laying on the ground with Jake's body half on me, she instantly looked at Quaritch and back at me as she saw how sad I was.

"You get him to mo'at!" she spoke as I nodded and stood up I threw his arm over my shoulder, and he groaned and began limping as we quickly made our way to mo'at.

"Oh my eywa!" she gasped as I placed down Jake and held his hand as she began cleaning up his wound, he squished my hand causing me to tilt my head at him and smile.

"I won't make it y/n." he sighed heavily as tears rolled down my cheek, I shook my head as mo'at quickly tried to fix him as I screamed in pain at losing him.

He looked at me with the 'but I've ruined your life? Why do you care?' he placed his hand on my cheek and his thumb wiped away my tears as I held his hand on the side of my face.

"Don't leave me," I muttered as mo'at made me leave the room.

-

"Y/n?" a voice spoke as I opened my eyes to see Jake, Jake?! I jumped up and hugged him as he grunted in pain as he rubbed my back up and down as he chuckled.

"You're okay..." I spoke as I pulled away and smiled till I saw his eyes looking like he was crying, he had never cried. Or at least I've seen.

"No you're not okay you've been crying" I sighed as I placed my hand on his face as he smiled and tilted his head into my hand as I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you y/n, I didn't realise that i'd fall for the person who hates me the most." he sighed as I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" he scoffed.

"How could I ever hate you?" I laughed

WC-525