• oh shut up lo'ak! - N

Tsireya had her hands wrapped around lo'ak's neck as they chuckled and talked about their future as I sat down next to the one I hated the most, Neteyam.

"Where is your weird-looking boyfriend at?" Neteyam chuckled as I looked at him in disgust before rolling my eyes, I stood up and began to walk out of the Marui as I looked for koro(boyfriend).

I moved my head side to side as I stood out the front of their marui, I looked but couldn't see him anywhere. He was just here two seconds ago but left since he had something to do quickly.

I laid eyes on him, him kissing another girl.

"Shit. Is that him?" Neteyam spoke as I shoved him, he grabbed my wrist and took me down to the ground with him, I looked and saw koro looking at me with widened eyes.

"Fuck you neteyam." I hissed before I slammed my lips onto his, his hands travelled up to my back as he dug his fingernails into my waist as I moaned into his mouth.

"I hate you so much." I moaned as he laughed and stuck his tongue into my mouth as I deepened the kiss.

"Hey! Get off him!" koro yelled as he dragged neteyam off me as Neteyam smirked at me, oh my eywa.

"Dont touch me asshole!" Neteyam yelled as he stood up and shoved koro as Koro groaned and ran off back to his girlfriend, I looked at Neteyam as he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"You don't fucking tell anyone about what just happened. Am I clear?" He spoke coldly as I nodded and gulped loudly.

"Words."

"Yes neteyam!" I hissed as he let go off my wrist, I rolled my eyes before I turned to walk into the Marui, I saw Lo'ak and Tsireya with their mouths hanging open.

"You guys ki-"

"And now everyone knows." neteyam mumbled under his breath.

___________________

I smiled as I put the pearl onto the necklace before I heard someone walk into my Marui, I looked up and met eyes with kiri as she smiled and sat down next to me before hitting my shoulder.

"You and neteyam officially dating? After being enemies!!" she gasped as my eyes widened before I groaned.

"Who told you that?!" I spoke angrily as she gave me a confused look before opening her mouth.

"Lo'ak.." she spoke as I groaned before standing up and running out the marui only to run into someone, they grabbed my waist and steady me before looking at me.

"Wow" they laughed before lifting my chin, it was neteyam.

"It's the cute couple together!!" kiri spoke as she clapped her hands together, neteyam looked down at me and chuckled before rolling his eyes and leaning closer.

"Yes, that's right isn't it, tiyawn..?" he smirked as I could feel his breath near my lips. I gulped heavily as he dug his fingernails into my waist as I nodded and smiled nervously.

"You two are the cutest! I wish me and rotxo we're like you two!!" kiri chuckled as a deep cough was made.

"We are like that what do you mean.." it was rotxo, me and Neteyam chuckled before he placed his hand on my lower back and smiled at the couple.

"Y/n and I have somewhere to be. I'll see you two later." Neteyam spoke as he pushed my lower back as we started walking.

"What the fuck neteyam! We aren't-"

"You want to make Koro jealous? Hm?" he spoke as I sighed and looked down before nodding, he smiled and laughed a little before opening his mouth.

"Words y/n."

"Yes I do wanna make him jealous!" I hissed as he smirked and nodded.

"And I want to get back at him for what he did to my brother and me, and picking on kiri." he said as I heard talking, everyone was making there way to dinner, we all sit around on tables and eat normally.

"Well, it's dinner time tiyawn. We will discuss about the rules later in my marui? But for now, come and sit with me." he spoke as he intertwined our hands and began walking as his family looked at me with a approving smile.

I smiled before we sat down at a different table with a bunch of Lo'ak and Neteyam's friends as they smiled at us before we sat down, it was one of those long chairs so me and Neteyam were practically kissing we were that close.

I smiled at him as he smiled back and placed his hand on my thigh before leaning near my ear.

"Pinch me if your uncomfortable with anything I do." he whispered softly as I gulped and nodded before he smiled and continued rubbing my thigh.

___________________

I laughed as me and Neteyam sat in the shallow water talking and laughing our asses off for hours, he chuckled before he put his arm around me and on my waist as I smiled and snuggled into his side.

"I should get home soon." I spoke as neteyam groaned and pulled me onto his lap as he hid his face in the crook of my neck, I knew it was supposed to be fake but he was so-

"Koro never deserved you y/n, you and your beauty." he spoke as he pulled away from my neck and placed his hand on the side of my face, I smiled and snuggled into his hand before placing my hand on top of his.

"Neteyam-"

"Your gorgeous y/n. And be fucked up and you didn't deserve what he has done to you. No one should do such a thing like that to someone, especially if they are you."

"Neteyam-"

"No just listen. I love you y/n-"

"Neteyam just shut up!" I hissed as I pinned him to the ground, his head was just above the water as he smirked before I slammed my lips back where they belong.

wc-1000