• wait a few years ~ A •

"Aonung!!" Tuk laughed as he tickled her like crazy, Tuk smiled at me and ran up to me before leaning near my ear going to whisper something to me.

"Aonung said-" aonung stopped her from talking as he grabbed her by her waist and began that tickling her again making her laugh like crazy so she couldn't even speak.

I smiled at the two idiots as tuk grabbed her iPad and ran back over to aonung as she began showing him stuff, she sat in his lap as he laughed at what she was showing him.

"Aonung I was going to ask if you could babysit tuk today?" I spoke as he lifted up his head quickly and laughed before nodding.

"I have to go I'll be back in maybe five h-"

"Wait I thought you meant the two of us y/n!" he yelled as I smiled and shrugged my shoulders before my little sister ran up to me and hugged my leg as I ran my fingers through her hair.

Aonung made his way over to me and cupped my cheek and kissed me softly as I smiled and bit my lip as I got on my knees and kissed tuk on the forehead as aonung smiled.

I got into my car as lo'ak and neteyam both jumped in the back seats, aonung and tuk waved goodbye as we drove off.

"Do you think we will come back to an alive tuk?"

"Or aonung!" my brothers laughed as I rolled my eyes and continued to drive.

"I actually think aonung is really good at babysitting and I'm sure he won't let tuk dent dads car like someone else did! Right lo'ak?!" I spoke as lo'ak rolled his eyes.

Neteyam laughed at us.

__________________

"Hello." I smiled as I hugged my mothers mum, lo'ak smiled and hugged her tightly as we all went to sit down at the dinning table, my phone started to go off like crazy.

"I'm sorry, may I be excused?" I spoke looking at my father as he nodded, I stood up and pushed my chair in before walking into the back yard and seeing four missed calls from aonung.

I listened to that voice mails.

"Y/n!! Hey gorgeous so uh.. This kid is crazy! She just drew on the walls and she started screaming and saying she wanted candy so I gave her candy and now she's giggling like a little devil!!"

"Y/n. The kid is attacking my ankle, tuk!! Ouch please stop kiddo!! I said-"

"Y/n. It's now on call with some guy, YOUNG YOUNG guy. No old men. Call me chikibaby."

I rolled my eyes before ringing aonung he picked up straight away as I heard Tuk yelling.

"I want y/n! Y/n gives me candy!! I want candy!!" tuk yelled as aonung groaned.

"Y/n!! How much longer- this kid is crazy and she won't-"

"Aonung, I'm sorry. It's gonna be like another six hours I didn't realise how far away it was from home, I can come back but my father would be mad at me for putting my trust into you."

"Your dad will think I'm an asshole and he will make us break up! I'm such a- Tuk!" I heard the phone hang up as I sighed and began cracking my knuckles nervously.

I'm sure it would be-

✵ AONUNG POV:

It was not fine at all! I don't know why she said it would be fine! This kid is killing me. She bit my ankle about a million times and started blasting someone lo'ak listened to 'rice lice'.

"Aonung!! Follow me!!" tuk giggled as she dragged me into y/n's room, there was a wrapped present on y/n's bed with a tag, I walked up to it and read it.

'To my boyfriend, from chikibaby.' I smiled and blushed as I looked at tuk who picked it up and began to sniff it, why was this kid sniffing a wrapped up present?

"It smells... It smells.." she sniffed it once more before sneezing. I laughed and took the present out her hands and placed it back on y/n's bed, I had never been in y/n's room.

It was so nice and peaceful, there was photos of us everywhere, whenever we hanged out it would always be at mine and then if I came to hers her parents would make her room off bounds and we would sleep on the sofa.

"Y/n never let anyone in here!" Tuk laughed as she opened a draw, there was a couple lollies in the draw and tuk snatched one it two and ate them immediately causing me to gasp.

"Tuk! Y/n is going to-" I threw her over my shoulder and groaned as I stormed into Tuk's room she gasped as I took her iPad and held it up high, she screamed.

I placed my hands on her shoulders as I sighed heavily, why was this kid so hard to look after? What was wrong with her? What did she want.

"Tuk, I know we aren't the closest but please please stop this madness how about you have a nap hm? I just-" she hugged me tightly and began to apologise I smiled to myself.

"Only because y/n love you." tuk smiled before I held her in my arms making my way over to the sofa, she yawned and sat down on the sofa as I put my feet up she laid on my stomach.

"Peppa pig!! Please!" she begged as I chuckled and put on peppa pig, she gasped and started starting at the Tv before she yawned and began to close her eyes, finally..

✵ Y/N POV:

Finally home, I smiled as I parked out front.

"Twenty bucks aonung left tuk all home alone and Tuk invited-"

"Why can't you just trust my boyfriend lo'ak he is a good person and he would never leave Tuk!" I groaned as I got out the car lo'ak ran to the door and tried to open it.

Only I had the key, I walked over to the door ready to run to see Aonung, I looked at lo'ak before unlocking it and running in to see Aonung and Tuk snoring on the sofa.

"Awh." I blushed and looked at my brothers as they both smiled, I walked over to aonung and sat on the dining table and ran my fingers through aonung's hair as he squinched his eyes.

"Ma aonung?" I spoke as he saw me and smiled as Tuk opened her eyes and yawned. Aonung stood up with Tuk in his hands as he began to walk upstairs as I followed after him.

He walked into Tuk's room and placed her down and tucked her in as he smiled and kissed her softly on the forehead before turning around and smiling at me pulling me into a hug.

"Hey love." he spoke as he kissed my cheek, I looked at him, he looked so tired and exhausted I chuckled and lifted up his chin before attacking his face with kisses.

"Can we have a child?" aonung spoke as I laughed and shook my head he sighed and lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Wait a few years my love and then we can have a baby?" I smiled as he nodded before we walked into my bedroom, it was his first time in my bedroom and he looked around and smiled.

"Do you like my bedro-"

"Tuk dragged me in here and stole candy our your draw and then started sniffing the present!" he yelled as I laughed and ran over to my bed before passing aonung the present.

"From chikibaby." I chuckled as he smiled and kissed my cheek, to he opened it and gasped before pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you so much y/n!! This must of cost you so much!!" he laughed as he opened the box and looked at the red jordans and back up at me smiling.

"I can't wait to marry you one day."

wc-1355