• you kissed her - A •

I smiled as I looked around for aonung, we were going to go swimming together and have a little dafe after that and I was excited till i saw him standing in front of a girl with tears in his eyes.

"You kissed me!" he gasped as she chuckled and went to pull him back in as my legs felt weak, I watched as he pulled her in closer and closer.

"Aonung?" I muttered as he instantly snatched his head to look at me, I tilted my head at him as the girl he kissed chuckled and smirked at me, I covered my mouth as aonung ran over to me.

I Turned around and quickly began to walk away as he followed after me, I heard him stop walking and I instantly stopped and turned around to see him holding back tears.

"Y/n let me explain!" he yelled out as I crossed my arms and stood there looking at him. his eyes were all puffy and red from crying? he was the one who cheated. not me.

"Explain? Explain what! That you cheated on me after two fucking year's!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheek, two fucking years...

"Two years aonung." I sobbed as he nodded and wiped away tears off of his cheeks. I lifted up my hand to slap him but I couldn't, I was too weak. Too weak to even stand up properly.

"Y/n.." he muttered as he ran over to me and held my shoulders making sure I wouldn't fall.

"Breathe, from here, it's gonna be okay." he spoke as he placed his hand on my lower stomach as I breathed in and out as he smiled and nodded as I sighed heavily.

"Listen to me, you can ignore me. You can yell at me but she kissed me and I didn't push her away because all I was thinking about was you!" he spoke as I hugged him tightly.

Short story since I have no ideas and need requests

wc-340