• she's mine - K •

Song: Sexy Bitch

I admired my girlfriend kiri but I realised our friend spider and she had gotten a little too close and it made my blood boil to see him flirt with my girl.

"Oi!" I hissed at the spider as his eyes widened and he backed up, I knew he was scared of me he didn't try to hide it. He told Kiri I looked like I was going to lose my shit when I smiled.

"What's up y/n?" he smiled worriedly as I looked down at him with anger in my eyes as he swallow the huge lump of nervousness in his throat.

"Shes mine spider, you flirt with her or even breathe on her. I will rip your mask off and make sure you suffer as you die, stay away." I hissed as he nodded and ran off scarededly.

I smiled at kiri as she began telling me about her day as I brushed her hair and braided it she sighed and turned around and locked eye contact with me as I blushed.

"Hey beautiful" I spoke as she smiled like crazy as I kissed her cheek till she pushed away and sighed heavily.

"Be honest with me. I don't get mad, but did you tell spider to stay away from me or something?" she asked as I nodded and she sighed heavily, it was for her sake and mine.

"Ki! We both know he flirts with you non stop and we both no your mine not his!" I groaned as she smiled and cupped my face pressing her forehead against mine.

"He said you looked like you were going to hit him y/n"

"I was."

"I'm glad you didn't, because then id have to break up with you." she jokingly said as I rolled my eyes and hugged her tightly resting my head on her shoulder.

"You can't ever replace me." I spoke as I pushed her flat onto the ground as I began attacking her body with kisses as she chuckled and nodded as I laid on her so my face was on her stomach and my hands around her sides hugging her.

"Your a weirdo y/n!" she laughed as I smirked and kissed her stomach softly as she nodded.

WC-380