• women - L •

I laughed as neteyam began talking about lo'ak, me and neteyam were best friends but I knew he liked me, "then he shoved me so I went-" he was cut off by aonung standing in front of the two of us.

"A word with you?" aonung spoke as neteyam nodded and walked off with aonung as I sat on the ground, I felt two hands slither around my waist as I leant my head onto there shoulder to meet eyes with lo'ak.

Why was he hugging me? He never hugs me.. "Hey lo'ak." I smiled quickly standing up as he looked me up and down, oh my bloody freaking eywa! this man. I heard a chuckle from behind him as I moved my head to see aonung and neteyam smiling and giggling.

"Any plans?" lo'ak spoke looking at my lips as I shook my head nervously as he smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me along with him somewhere, I chuckled as he paused when he saw Jake.

"What did you do wrong now!" I hissed as he rolled his eyes and threw me over his shoulder and ran as fast as he could to our hang out area. It was a little cave but it wasn't as it always looked.

It was decorated with lights and snacks, I looked at it for a while before covering my mouth and turning my head to lo'ak to see him holding some flowers as I instantly looked down all flustered in the face.

"Happy national women's day!!" he spoke as I hugged him tightly, my hands around his neck and his around my waist. I pulled away from the hug and looked down all blushing in my face.

"So there's snacks and all type of stuff I spoke to aonung! And he told me that you lo-" he was cut off by neteyam walking into the cave and giving him a nasty glare, I looked at lo'ak to see him sigh heavily.

"What the fuck." he hissed angrily as he went to run up to lo'ak I put my hands on neteyam's chest and shook my head, 'no' I mouthed to him as he looked down at me in disgust and anger.

"So you love him?" neteyam spoke as tears swelled in his eyes, I was lost for words. I bit my top lip and then covered my mouth as neteyam shook his head and chuckled.

"So what? She can decided who she loves. Not you." lo'ak spoke as he straightened his posture trying to act all tough, 'neteyam leave' I mouthed to neteyam as he rolled his eyes and left.

"I'm so sorry lo" I spoke as lo'ak hugged me tightly and kissed my neck softly, he sighed heavily as he pulled away and placed his hand on the side of my face.

"He will treat you much better" he spoke as I instantly began shaking my head, I placed my other hand on the other side of his face as I smiled.

"I choose you lo'ak, it's always been you. Neteyam will find someone else eventually but lo. I've loved you forever." I smiled as he looked down all nervously.

"I see you lo"

wc-535