• heart beat ~ A •

I smiled as aonung wrapped his arms around my waist, I smirked before rolling over and pinning him to my bed as I attacked him in kisses, he groaned and grabbed my mouth before pasionetly making out with me.

"Fuck." he moaned out as I smirked and grabbed the back of his neck as I attacked his lips with mine, how I loved this sxkawng.

"I lo-"

"GET OFF MY SISTER MURDERER!!" my brother lo'ak yelled as he ran into the room and grabbed me off aonung as I tried to escape his grasp but there was no point. He was stronger.

"What the fuck bro? We were just kissing-"

"Exactly! You're trying to hurt her?!?!" it had always been like this with an over protective brother, I rolled my eyes as lo'ak let loose of me before I walked over to aonung who was fixing his collar.

I smiled and began fixing it as he looked down at me with a smirk on his lips, Lo'ak rolled his eyes before walking out the room muttering things under his breath as he shut the door.

"His just jealous!" I yelled loud enough for him
To hear as I heard him laugh.

"I am not!"

"Yeah you are since tsireya-" he stormed into my room and picked up my phone as I ran over to him.

"Message from rotxo? Let's read it. 'Oh hello y/n I was just wondering what kiri's favourite flower is?' what? HE LIKES KIRI!!" he yelled as I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"What was that?" kiri's voice spoke as I groaned loudly before aonung wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder, I rolled my eyes at lo'ak.

"Leave? Please." I sighed as he gave us the motion 'ive got my eye on you two' before leaving the room finally.

"I'm so sorry about him." I sighed as I turned back around to Aonung and smiled at him as he smiled back cupping my face and kissing my forehead softly.

"It's okay mama. He just needs to learn how to have his distance from you." he laughed as I nodded and chuckled before sighing, he half smiled and kissed me on the lips.

He turned around and groaned loudly before moving out the way, Lo'ak was standing on the roof in front of my window.

wc-497

a/n: a short one since I need requests and have no ideas