• you missed it. ~ A •

I stepped on the gas pedal speeding up my car over the limit, I had slept in causing me to be late to my boyfriends basketball game, and I knew me missing out would break his heart.

"Your gonna kill me!" my sister kiri yelled, she was coming since rotxo played basketball as well, she had woken me up warning me that-

I saw aonung walking out the stadium and sitting on a bench as he ran his fingers through his hair, he was crying. I instantly pulled the car into the car park getting out the car and running over to him.

"Ao!" I spoke as he looked up, his eyes were all red and puffy from the tears he had shredded. I went to hug him but he hit my hand away and shook his head as he broke down.

"You promised me you would come to my game y/n! Your the reason I've won for the past two years! Now look. I lost today." he sobbed as I cupped his cheek only for him to walk off trying to ignore me, oh I messed up.

"I know I know! I'm really sorry aonung!" I spoke as I went to hug him only for him to shake his head.

"Hey bro! This your sister? She's cute." a voice spoke as aonungs head turned to the guy standing there, he was on the other team.

"Fuck off." aonung hissed at him as he laughed, I looked at aonung and shook my head knowing what he would do next. The guy laughed and looked at me before winking.

"She's my fiance. Leave her alone." aonung spoke before intertwining our fingers and walking to my car as we sat down in the back seat. We sat in silence. Awkward dead, silence.

"I'm sorry!" I cried as he looked at me and fodder before pulling me onto his lap as I cried quietly causing him to sigh and continue to rub my back up and down.

"I'm a horrible girlfriend I know. But please don't stay mad at me." I sobbed as he pulled away and nodded before giving me a little kiss on my nose.

wc-367

A/n: didn't know where I was going with this so uhm yes. Requests please. Human or Navi.