• diary - J •

Jake had become one of the people and invited everyone to have a little celebration. He told me had alcohol which apparently sky people use to have fun.

"Jake?" I muttered as I walked into his house which was all dark, I felt two hands go around my waist I chuckled and turned around and met eyes with Jake.

"Wow you look gorgeous" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and snatched the bottle off of him as I drank some of it, wow It was strong. He laughed as I passed it back to him.

"Are you drunk?" I laughed at him as he smirked and nodded I rolled my eyes and pulled him onto his bed as we laid on our backs looking at the roof of his house.

"Have you ever wondered if I-" I slurred as he began laughing like crazy I laughed back and rolled into my stomach crawling on top of his chest.

"Hey love," he smirked as he placed his hand on my ass as he pulled me up by my ass adjusting me on his lap, I rolled my eyes as he chuckled and began attacking my body with kisses.

"Uh fuck jak-" I moaned as he began sucking harder and harder as I eventually grabbed onto his hair and pulled at it as I let out a loud moan causing him to stop and smirk.

"I didn't even do that much." he laughed

We were laying in silence for a minute thinking until he broke the silence before I could.

"You know I would always wonder if you would ever be in my bed-"

"Same."

I grabbed his neck and sat on his lap as I attacked his body with kisses as his fingers dug into the side of my body as he continued sucking on my body, causing me to moan and groan, in pleasure.

"Jake?" a voice spoke as jake instantly shoved me off of his lap as a girl walked in, she stood there speechless, Jake stood up. I looked at jake confused as he smiled at her before she sighed heavily.

"And this is why you said no to Ninat?" he said no to ninat? For me..?

"Yes."

I smiled like a little kid as she rolled her eyes and left as make sat down and smiled at me as I was all nervous from the thought he said no to ninat for me?

"Uhm so I have to uh-" he muttered nervously as I smirked and hugged him tightly as he hugged me back his hands on my waist as mine were around his neck tightly.

"Y/n, why are you hugging me?" he chuckled nervously as I pulled away and smiled at him as he looked down all flustered in the face.

"Did you choose me over ninat? I asked tilting my head as I admired his features. As he saw me staring at his features he coughed up to speak back.

"Yes."

I smiled and bit my bottom lip as he chuckled with his deep voice as he rolled his eyes and pulled me closer, my thoughts is why he didn't choose ninat. i wasn't in the positive side of thoughts, I was thinking how much prettier she was, and how much of a better singer she was.

"Why me? Why not ninat?" I asked as he smiled and kissed my cheek softly before pulling away as he placed his hand on the side of my face, I placed my hand over his hand and smiled.

"I don't want ninat."

"I want you, and before you compare yourself to her. I want you for everything you have, there's nothing else I wished you had. I just wish you had admitted you loved me sooner, and maybe tell your sister to not go through your diary"

I groaned as he laughed a little and smirked, "I'm glad she did look through your diary. Or I might of been too scared to admit to you." he smiled as I blushed like crazy.

"I'm going to kill ke'ita" I chuckled as he pulled me near his lips, I looked into his eyes and back down at his lips before kissing his lips softly.

wc-707