• the hoodie ~ A •

If avatars were human.
_________________________

"Wanna watch a movie? Invite over the guys and reya" lo'ak smiled at me as I nodded and pulled out my phone before messaging aonung rotxo and tsireya inviting them over, I hopped off the sofa and walked to Neteyam's room.

"Hey tey tey!!" I knocked on the door twice before opening it to see him on his bed drawing while vibing to music causing me to chuckle a little before he looked up and smiled.

"Hey what's up little sister?" he smiled as I ran into his room and jumped onto his bed as I looked at his drawing and back at him before he nodded, I picked it up and looked at it.

"Wow! Who's this?" I smiled at him as he looked down all flustered in the face as I chuckled, it was a drawing of a girl, she looked gorgeous, it was only a sketch so it didn't have colour but she looked familiar ish.

"Well! Aonung rotxo and tsireya might be coming over! And we are gonna all watch a movie together if aonung replies to my message!!" I yelled as I got a ding on my phone.

'We will be there shortly and ill bring snacks, and suggestions? 🫶' I smiled do myself as I knew my face was probably all flustered, I looked back at neteyam who was faking gagging.

"Dont worry, he doesn't love me as I love him." I chuckled before looking down at my feet swinging back and forwards off neteyam's bed, as he sighed and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked chuckling a little bit.

"You know how lo'ak got reya and him together? He sprayed your perfume on himself and reya got jealous causing her to admit her feelings to him!" he chuckled as I thought about it then instantly took my eyes off my feet and looked back at neteyam.

"There is no way I'm letting you-"

"Just your hoodie!! Pleaseeeeeeee!!" I begged as he chuckled and rolled his eyes before pointing at his wardrobe, I hugged him tightly before making my way to his huge wardrobe.

I gasped at the amount of clothes and hoodies this man had, my eyes laid on a particular hoodie. A dark green 'the north face' hoodie I took it off the coat hanger and slid it over my body.

It was very oversized, I laughed as I looked back at neteyam who was taking a photo of me, it went almost down to my knees, the sleeves were huge and hanged down but I rolled them up as I out the hood over my head.

I put my hands in the pocket, I smiled and did a little spin before I heard chuckling and laughing, I grabbed one of neteyams perfumes he didn't use and sprayed it on me, I chuckled and looked at neteyam who was laughing out his nose.

"Where is y/n?" a voice spoke as I ran out Neteyam's room and made my way down the stairs as I saw reya I quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey!" I smiled as I pulled away from the hug as she walked over to lo'ak and kissed him softly as she snatched her head back over to me, her eyes widening at the hoodie.

"Who's hoodie is that?" rotxo spoke as he grabbed the sleeves and sniffed it, he chuckled deeply before looking at aonung.

"Not someone we know that's for sure!" he laughed.

I shoved him playfully, "do you go around sniffing everyone! Sxkawng!" I teased as he rolled his eyes before jumping onto the sofa and chuckling as lo'ak and tsireya sat down with him.

"Hey." I turned my head to meet eyes with aonung as I smiled at him, his eyes didn't look at me, they looked at the hoodie the whole entire time, I lifted his chin up and chuckled.

"Who's hoodie is it." he spoke more like a statement then a question.

"It's just a friends don't worry! So what snacks did you get?" I smiled as I grabbed his hand, he pointed over at the counter as I saw a bunch of my favourites.

"I got some stuff for me and you if you wanted too maybe come to mine after the movie ma-"

"Thank you!! And I would love to come to your house!" I smiled as I ran up and hugged him tightly, his hands wrapped around my waist as my hands went around his neck.

"Hey! Hands off my sister! Come on!! We are gonna start the conjuring without you..." lo'ak chuckled as I groaned and rolled my eyes before looking at a annoyed aonung.

"Start it without me."

"Oh is aonung scared?" I teased as he shoved me playfully before we both sat down on the sofa and began watching it, his hand went on my thigh as he rubbed up and down, I looked over at lo'ak and reya, lo'ak was doing the same and tsireya had her hand on his side.

I cuddled into aonungs side before he laid flat on the huge sofa as I did the same resting my head on his chest and my hand on his side as his hand was on my back rubbing up and down.

______________

"Do we wake them up or?" a voice chuckled as I yawned and opened my eyes to meet the eyes of lo'ak and rotxo giggling and laughing as they took photos of me, I hissed and yawned once again.

"Why are you-" I looked to see aonungs laying on top of me with his head snuggled into my neck as I heard his loud snores, I knew I was blushing like crazy. I mean who wouldn't be?!?!

"Oh my.." I muttered as I saw aonungs hands wrapped around my body and my hand on his back, I looked back at lo'ak and rotxo who were still both taking pictures of us.

"Hey! Go away! Weirdos." I scoffed as I saw the window slightly open and it was daytime, did we seriously fall asleep at eight and wake up in the morning...

"How long have we-"

"All night love birds.." lo'ak smirked as I sat up without thought and threw a pillow at him as I heard a groan, but not from lo'ak. I looked down as I saw aonung moving his head out of my neck.

"Y/n.." he said confused till he blinked and took another look at me before his eyes widened and he quickly shoved away.

"Y/n! I mean heyyy! How are you I- did we-" I laughed at his idioticness, I wish. I mean.. I shook my head and smiled at him as he looked back at my hoodie before looking into my eyes.

"Here." he spoke as he went to take his hoodie off. Lo'ak and rotxo still looking at us confused, I chuckled and hissed at the boys as they ran off leaving only me and aonung on the sofa.

"Are you drunk.." I laughed as he shook his head and grabbed my chin softly, pulling me closer to his lips.

"I wanted a sleeping pill. But sleepy me must of chose wrong pilllyyyyy.." he slurred as my eyes widened before looking at his face worriedly causing him to smile at me.

"Come on get some rest-"

"I've had enough rest! I just want you!" he hissed causing my eyes to widen before he slammed his lips against mine, why would I pull away. I loved him all along.

Lo'ak sully you are a genius.

wc-1265