• reunite - L •

Song: telephones

I hoped I would eventually see her again, and her lips. The lips I've craved for the past ten years. I would always think about her but I would also think if she thinks about me.

We landed on the sand as a crowd of people came running up to us, my parents spoke to them as a boy and girl walked up to us and smiled, I smiled back as kiri got her hands grabbed.

"Let go off me!" she yelled as I looked around the crowd till I met eyes with a really pretty girl, she instantly looked away and ran off, she looked around my age. But she looked gorgeous.

I looked at my brother who was death staring the clan leader. I looked back and saw the girl peaking through one of the trees, she looked like a forest na'vi like me?

_______________

"Sir, may I go explore?" I asked my dad as he nodded, I walked out our marui and began looking for the girl till I saw her on a ilu chuckling and smiling.

"Hey" I spoke as her head snatched around before she looked at me and eyed me up and down, I smiled worriedly. She was staring and it made me so nervous.

"What's your name." she spoke as I looked at her features, she was gorgeous.

"Lo'ak." her eyes widened before she jumped off her ilu and ran over to me hugging me tightly, why was she hugging me? I pushed away and tilted my head before chuckling nervously.

"Y/n" she said as my eyes widened, I pulled her back into the hug and wrapped my arms tight around her hourglass waist, she pressed her head up against my chest. She hadn't grown at all.

"Youre still short as fuck y/n." I laughed as she pulled away and rolled her eyes, how she had gotten so much prettier. She was like a goddess, she smiled and cupped my face.

"You look so different lo'ak." she spoke as I nodded and smiled.

"I mean it's been ten years y/n. Your now sixteen and I'm seventeen." I smiled at her as she hugged me again, I ran my fingers through her beautiful black hair as she looked up into my eyes.

"I know this is weird but. Did you ever think about me?" I spoke, the question I've wanted to ask her since forever she chuckled and nodded causing me to blush.

I still liked her how I did when we were kids, she was my childhood crush and still is, "I've got to go, I have plans with my boyfriend!" she smiled happily, her boyfriend?

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Aonung."

_______________

I watched as aonung kissed her cheek and smiled at her, I don't care if I hadn't seen her in years, she was once mine and still is mine, I dated her when we were four and five since her parents thought it was cute, but she never really broke up with me. But we were kids it meant nothing.

"Aonung!" she laughed as he pulled her onto his lap and began hugging her tightly. My blood boiled seeing him touch her like how I wished I could.

"Why are you staring at her?" my brother neteyam spoke, we had been here for a month now and I, y/n and neteyam were best friends like how we used to be.

"You know exactly why." I spoke as the two stood up and hugged each other until she grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes as she began to speak but I couldn't hear, she was too quiet.

His face went numb as she cupped his cheek and shook her head. He hit her hand away and stormed off as she stood there and sighed heavily till she turned around and met eyes with me.

I smiled at her as she smiled back before tears began to swell in her eyes, I quickly ran over to her and hugged her tightly as she cried into my chest and muttered stuff.

"I love you lo'ak. And I wish my parents never took me away from you. Because I wouldve told you this before I left but I couldn't. I loved the way we were when we were young, and I know I was too young to have feelings for you. But I did and still do, I had to break it with aonung because I only see you when aonung kisses me." she spoke as I smiled and cupped her cheek.

I leaned over a little and kissed her softly on the lips, how I had craved this ever since I met her. She really was a goddess.

wc-923