• maybe next time? - A •

Song: mascara

I smiled at neteyam as he chuckled and hit my shoulder playfully as I hit his shoulder two times harder until we were tackling each other.

"You cheater!" an angry voice yelled as I turned my head to see one of aonung's ugly friends. I instantly stood up and shook my head as they looked at rotxo.

"Roxto-" he grabbed his wrist and stormed off as I looked back at neteyam who was getting off the grass as he adjusted his loincloth and wiped himself off.

"It's all your fault!!" I yelled angrily at neteyam before shoving him onto the sand and hissing at him, his eyes widened as I groaned in frustration as he stood up and went to reassure me.

"Don't touch me." I groaned as he nodded and walked away back to his marui as I sighed heavily and tried to change my emotions, I knew he hadn't done anything wrong. I just couldn't control my anger and took it out on the wrong person.

"Tey! Wait!" I yelled out.

"Yeah tey wait." an angry voice spoke as I turned around and saw angry aonung storming over to us as I shook my head. all his friends followed, I knew shit was about to go down.

"aonung walk away!!" lo'ak yelled as I saw lo'ak and neteyam standing behind me. I looked back at aonung who was in front of me, he looked me in the eyes before hissing at me.

"You cheated." he spoke as I rolled my eyes and walked up to his friend who said I cheated slapping him across the face, his eyes widened as aonung grabbed my wrist.

"You dumb slut!" he yelled before he went to hit me, aonung instantly pushed me away and attacked his friend as my eyes widened, I looked over at neteyam as aonungs friends laughed.

"Shes so stupid look at her-" aonung hissed at his other friend as the two attacked him, neteyam and lo'ak tried to pull the boys off aonung but everyone else just joined in.

"Ao!!" I cried as he finally got out covered in blood and bruises, he looked at me with tiredness before falling to the ground, the boys laughed as they went to touch him before I pulled out my knife and hovered over his body.

They chuckled before all walking away with smirks and grins as I looked over to neteyam who helped me get aonung standing before he carried him over to my empty marui.

We laid him down on my bed as I looked at neteyam before pulling him into a hug. I shouldn't of been so mean to neteyam for something what wasn't his fault at all.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as he pulled away and smiled before I heard aonung groan I instantly shoved out the two boys before sitting on the bed near aonung as he looked at me before scoffing and rolling over.

"Aonung, I didn't cheat on you. You never listen to me you only ever listen to your friends!!" I yelled angrily as he muttered stuff under his breath. I nodded and stood up picking up my bow and arrow.

"Where are you going?" he asked as I ignored him and walked out the marui, I couldn't care what he had to say. He never ever listens to me, it's so annoying for your own boyfriend to never listen to you.

"Ma-"

"Grab your weapons the sky people are back!!" lo'ak yelled as he grabbed my hand dragging me away, I looked behind me to see aonung who was rushing out of the marui with weapons in his arms.