• why am i alone? - A •

Song: I was all over her

"Aonung!" I laughed as he tackled me and kissed me as I tried to escape his grasp as he just swept me off my feet and hugged me tightly as I chuckled in his arms.

"Stop!" I laughed kike crazy as he still continued to attack my body with kisses till I pulled away and smiled at him as he smiled back and tilted his head to admire my features.

-

"Look!!" I yelled as I showed aonung the huge fish I caught as his eyes basically shone in happiness as he kissed my cheek before he walked away and walked back over to me.

With a fish five times the size of mine, I rolled my eyes and continued to try and catch a bigger fish than his.

-

"I love you y/n" he spoke as I blushed and hid my face on his chest as he pulled me up and sat up as he cupped my face and smiled happily as I smiled back at him.

"I promise to love you, until the stars no longer shine. And when the sun doesn't rise. I'll be here for you forever y/n I love you." he spoke as I sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.

-

How could someone say word's like that to someone but kiss their best friend?

How could someone make promises? But break all of them.

How could someone do this to someone they said they loved!!!

I'm tired of myself. there's nothing more to it. I want to rip myself out of my body and watch it waste away. I want to see the way it struggles to hold on to its being only to eventually give up anyway. I don't want to think anymore. I don't want to be. it's almost unbearable. I feel sick from the broken feeling inside my heart despite the fact that I can barely feel anything at all. I feel sick because there's nothing I can do to change it. and I wonder how that's possible. how I can feel nothing and everything at once.

-

"She hasn't eaten since you cheated!! That was four fucking days ago!!" I heard lo'ak yell at aonung as I laid in my bed. Numb.

"So? That's her problem not mine! She's doing it for attention! Because that's all she bloody craves from people! Attention!" he yelled back at lo'ak as I heard a loud slap and grunts.

-

I walked over to lo'ak as lo'ak ran up to me and hugged me, happy to finally see me finally back on my feet after a week.

A week of pain, a week of crying in my bed, a week of not eating, a week of pure pain and suffering In silence.

"I'm so happy your okay." lo'ak cried as I rubbed my hand up and down his back as his hands tightened around my waist as I heard his quiet but loud sobs.

"Don't go to aonung please, you need to heal." he spoke I sighed and nodded as he smiled and kissed my forehead softly.

-

I laid in my bed that night for the first night without crying and wanting to scream and yell and break things, I thought. Really really hard.

"¡ love you"
i would give anything to hear you say those words again. because i remember the way you used to say them with such certainty in your voice. like i was the only girl in the world for you. like i was your everything.
you promised that you'd love me forever. until the stars no longer shined in the night sky and the sun didn't rise anymore. you promised that you'd stay.
you promised. you promised. you promised.
so tell me, why am i alone?

wc-625