• bodyguard - R •

Aonung followed me everywhere. He was like my bodyguard in a way. I looked at him as he walked in front of me looking all tough as all the girls fell over for him basically. Ew.

"Aonung it's just me and Rotxo-" he turned around with his mouth almost on the floor as his eyes were widened, he gasped and began shaking his head like crazy causing me to tilt my head in confusion.

"No! He is my best friend you are not getting with him!" aonung yelled as I chuckled and rolled my eyes before neteyam ran over to us and smiled at aonung, aonung smiled back nervously causing me to chuckle a little.

"Hey tey!" I smiled as he smiled back at me hugging me tightly then meeting eyes with aonung. They both smiled at each other before I went to open my mouth.

"Aonung likes your fancy ha-"

"Dont you have a date with rotxo hm!!!" aonung yelled and chuckled loudly before shoving me then laughing a little as neteyam looked at me confused before I winked and blew a kiss.

I laughed and turned around to run into someone, "ow!" I hissed in pain as I grabbed my foot before I looked to see who I mean into to meet eyes with rotxo.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay y/n? We can cancel plans if you want!! I didn't mean too! Your foot!!" he yelled as I gave him a weird look before looking back at my foot and seeing my foot not straight but twisted so my foot was going sideways.

I gasped as aonung ran over to me and picked me up bridal style, "I have a date aonung!!" I yelled as neteyam ran in front of aonung and helped me into neteyams marui as I was laid on the floor.

"I'll get my father!!" neteyam yelled as he ran out the marui and ran off somewhere as I hissed in pain, I looked up at aonung who was giving me a worried look till rotxo ran into the marui and instantly felt to the floor grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry! I should've watched where I was going! It's all my fault!! I'll break my foot so you won't be mad- I-" he muttered causing me to chuckle and roll my eyes before holding his hand in mind and rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"I'm fine rotxo. It was my fault is anything!" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes causing me to chuckle till remembered the pain in my foot I hissed in pain before Jake ran in with an avatar.

"Get out of here your one of-"

"Norm will help you y/n!" I met eyes with lo'ak as he sat down next to my brother and I rolled my ehes before groaning in pain as 'norm' grabbed my foot and began doing weird stuff to it.

"her talus has spun around to the side a little and to get it back in place-" I zoned out as I looked over at rotxo who was nodding at norm and agreeing so stuff norm was saying.

"Shes falling to sleep whys she falling to sleep! What did you do to her!!" aonung yelled as I closed my eyes.

________________

"Your awake!!" I looked around and saw I was laying in rotxos bed, I looked back at where the voice came from to meet eyes with rotxo as he smiled and cupped my cheek.

"Hey. You alright?" he smiled as I looked down at my foot to see some sort of white hard stuff on it. I went to touch it as rotxo pushed me back down and shook his head side to side.

"It's called a cast. It will protect your bone in your foot and leg. You really hurt yourself, and it's all my fault" he sobbed as I instantly shook my head and sat up before I pulled him into a hug.

"Xo! I'm fine" I chuckled as I pulled away and cupped his cheek as he snuggled his head into my palm, he slowly fell on his side as we both laid in my bed, he grabbed my waist pushing me up against his chest.

"It's okay.." he whispered as he ran his hand up and down my back causing me to smile to myself happily. Oh how I wish we were together.

"I love you." he whispered.

wc-758

a/n: why did it take me 100 imagines to write one about baby boo rock toe. 💔