• it doesn't matter anymore - J •

Song: poison tree

I watched as Jake and his new girl laughed and tackled each other, he was so much happier with her then he ever was with me or anyone in that fact.

I just wanted my love back, I wanted his touch, I wanted his lips, I wanted him in my arms, I wanted to be happy again. Happy with him.

i can't sleep,
you're the only thing on my mind.
i just wish you were here, or i was there.
i just wish we were together.
i miss your presence in mine.

_____________________

I was crying in a tree as an old Navi walked up to me as she smiled until she saw my face, "oh dear are you alright?" she asked as I smiled and shook my head as she sighed and shook hers.

I climbed down from the tree and stood in front of her as she sighed and wiped away the tears off my face as I tried not to break down into more tears.

"What happened? I haven't saw you happy for three months-" he broke up with me three months ago. It clicked and she sighed heavily as she looked down.

"Young love. I'm so sorry dear, you will eventually find the one." she spoke as she smiled as I shook my head and started crying. Jake was the one but I wasnt the one from him.

"I love him. So much. And his moved on and it hurts knowing I've lost myself because I have lost him." I cried as the old lady pulled me into a hug as I sobbed as she rubbed my back up and down before pulling away and cupping my cheek.

"If he truly loves you. He would be here right now." she smiled before walking away as I broke down into tears before I heard a loud sob, I snatched my head to meet eyes with.

"Jake." he smiled before he walked over to me, I stood up and looked him in the eye before he died away my tears, I smiled at him before he sighed heavily and shook his head.

"I'm so so so."

"Sorry."

I nodded and smiled as I went to walk off, I couldn't bare to see his face without having a crave to just kiss him, he was happy now with his new girlfriend, she was more beautiful then me.

"I'm sure your girlfriends waiting for you." I spoke looking down at my fingers as I fiddled with them, he chuckled and lifted my chin up as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't have a new girl." he spoke as I looked into his eyes as he smiled.

"I couldn't, I'm in love with you y/n. And I don't care what Tsu'tey has to say! I don't care if your promised to him! I don't care about any of that. All I care about is you! I want you y/n! Please." he cried as I cupped his cheek and smiled as he cried.

"I'm such a fucking baby." he groaned as I chuckled and nodded.

"yeah, yeah you are. My big baby." I smirked as he smiled and pulled me into a hug as I hugged him back, I heard his quiet sobs next to my ear. I would never ever forgive myself for making him like this.

It was all my fault, I don't care if I'm promised to whoever I'm staying with Jake. And I will till death, I looked at Jake with a smile on my lips as he smiled back at me.

"Let's mat-"

wc-603