• one of them - J •

I watched as the place I loved the most blew up and all the people I loved got hurt. But what hurt the most was seeing the one I loved tied up.

He had lied to me, I looked at him as he stared at me waiting for me just to run up and untie him because I was honestly that attached to him.

"Y/n!" he yelled as we locked eye contact, I couldn't leave him, I ran up to him and took his knife I cut the rope off of him as he looked at me with these eyes, these eyes I couldn't explain.

"Jake! I hate you right now but I'm letting you free because even if I hate you I still love you!" I yelled at him as he smiled and cupped my cheek as I smiled.

I hit his hand away and shook my head, "no you lied." I hissed as he grabbed my waist tightly throwing the two of us on the ground and dodging a bullet.

"Fuck!" he grunted as he carried me bridal style carrying me through the forest dodging all the bullets and flying objects, we hid behind a fallen tree as I bursted into tears seeing my home this way.

"Y/n.." he spoke as he wiped away my tears with his thumb. He pulled me into his chest as I cried into his for a minute until he pulled away and helped me up off of the ground.

"We need to leave like now!" he spoke as he dragged me away from the forest, I shook my head and tried to stay but it was to hard, he threw me over his shoulder and carried me away.

"I'm so sorry." he spoke. Forgiving for his kind.

"I can't. i can't forgive you jake." i muttered as he sighed and shook his head as he fell to the ground, i instantly fell on my knees and shook him, he looked dead?

"jake?" i muttered falling onto the ground as i shook him, he didn't move he just laid there unconscious, i looked up and around for someone to help but there was no one.

"Fuck it." I groaned as I ripped a leaf and laid him in it as I grunted and tried to stay him along till I saw tsu'tey , we had dated at some point and we're promised to each other.

But I love Jake.

"Tsu'tey!" I yelled out for help as he saw me, I saw my sister neytiri next to him, they both hated make but i completely understood why, but I couldn't just leave him here.

"His one of them! He could never be one of us!" tsu'tey yelled as he grabbed his knife and went to stab Jake till I grabbed the knife off of him and hissed as I threw it away.

"I love him. Even If he is one of them!!! So please.. Please just help me bring him with us?" I smiled as tsu'tey looked at my sister as she smiled and nodded knowing they couldn't break my love with Jake.

"Thank you tsu'tey." I spoke as he lifted up Jake bridal style and began carrying him as we followed the Navi, I looked at Neytiri who smiled at me happily, why was she so happy?

--------------------------------------------

"Y/n?" I turned my head to see Jake woken up and adjusting himself to sit up, I smiled and walker over to him and sat down next to him as he cupped my face softly.

"Hey love." he spoke as I smiled and moved my head to cuddle into his hand, I looked into his eyes as his pupils dilated.

"I know your parents hate me and all but I can't leave you y/n." Jake spoke as I sat on his lap and hugged him tightly as he rubbed my back up and down as I hid my head in his neck.

"I don't care about what my parents have to say."

"But you do-" he spoke till I pulled away and raised my eyebrows causing him to chuckle and kiss me softly as I pulled away making a 'pop' sound with our lips.

"Y/n! There you are-" I turned my head to see my mother starting at me as I looked at Jake to see him smiling awkwardly and I looked back at her I stood up and walked over to her as she sighed heavily.

"Don't tell your father." she spoke as she left us alone, I turned back to Jake to see him smiling at me, I rolled my eyes and walked back over to him as he stood up.

God his body. The way the two strands of his hair in front of his face what I wanted to attack with kisses, his tall slim body with his strong legs and story arms.

His knife slash over his strong chest brung out his muscles, "your staring." he spoke as I instantly snapped out of it and looked down nervously as he chuckled and walked over to me lifting my chin to look into his beautiful eyes.

"I couldn't help it" I muttered realising what I said I covered my mouth as he chuckled and smiled, he uncovered my mouth with his hand and leant in.

Attactching our lips as his hand went on the side of my waist pulling me closer as my hands went on both sides of his face.

WC- 915