• maybe after all - Q •

I hissed as his men tied me up to a tree as I tried to escape the ropes I looked over at the younger kids, toruk maktos kids also tied up.

I was neytiris older sister and I was supposed to be babysitting them till some avatars tied us up, "let go of them!" I hissed at a guy wearing sunglasses as he chuckled and adjusted his gun.

"what do we have here." a man spoke walking up to me as he lifted my chin and moved my head side to side before he finally realised who I was.

"sullys woman's sister?" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and hissed at him as he didn't flinch or anything and kept his hand on the bottom of my chin before I hissed once again.

"the names y/n." I scoffed as he smirked and motioned his men to take me away.

"y/n!" tuk cried as I was thrown into one of those sky people flying things.

-

"come on just speak to me!" I groaned as Quaritch shook his head and began working on something I sat on the desk next to his work he groaned and leaned back in his chair.

"you can't keep me here forever now." I smiled as he sighed heavily. we had become pretty close in the last month I had been here and everyone hated me but him.

"miles," I spoke softly as I sat on his lap he groaned and shoved me off of his lap as I chuckled and walked over to his shelf full of random things.

"y/n, I can't let you go," he spoke as a hand touched my waist softly as I quickly turned around and nodded as I looked down sadly.

"I can but I won't. I'm attached to you, princess," he spoke as I looked up and smiled at him as he tilted his head and cupped my face softly.

"Please! just so I can check up on my family!" I cried as he shook his head. I began to sob as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I don't know where they are. they have disappeared from the forest and they might have joined another clan," he spoke as my eyes widened and I quickly shook my head worriedly.

"Don't worry, we will find them but you won't be going back for ages yet," he spoke in a soft voice as I shoved him away and pointed my finger at him as I was about to yell.

"I suggest you not yell at me or you will never be seeing your family again, y/n te Tskaha Mo'at'ite" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and sat down on a chair as he chuckled and bent over in front of the chair.

"don't try anything stupid cupcake, I've got eyes everywhere," he spoke as I rolled my eyes and sat back in the chair sadly as his eyes softened and groaned.

"get out," he spoke as I smiled at him before he sighed heavily and looked at me once again as I gave him a confused look.

"get out before I change my mind," he spoke as I instantly sat up happily and hugged him as he instantly shoved me off of him as kissed his cheek.

"ah! nah! you're going to have to kiss me-"I cut him off as I slammed my lips onto his as his hands travelled up and down my body before my legs went around his waist.

maybe I wanna stay after all.

WC- 597