• marshmallow - A •

Song: Let you go

The way the water dripped off of his body was amusing to me, and all the other girls who were starting at my boyfriend, he had his eighteenth birthday tomorrow and he was so excited.

"My love!" he smiled as he ran up to me and picked me up off my feet swinging me around before placing me back down and placing his hand on the bottom off my chin giving me a gentle soft kiss on the lips.

"Hey, it's time to sleep don't you think? I mean you have a big day tomorrow!" I smiled as he rolled his eyes jokingly before grabbing my hand in his and nodding as we walked to his marui.

"Can you stay the night?" he asked as I chuckled and shook my head side to side in a 'no' jokingly as he chuckled and kissed my hand softly, before looking at me with these eyes what made me weak.

"Aonung, I've been at your marui for the past week. What makes you think I'm going home to my brothers now?" I chuckled as he nodded and smiled happily. I was so excited for him to turn eighteen.

He would finally get tattoos and I think that was why he was mainly happy, we walked into his marui as his parents greeted me and smiled before we walked into aonungs room.

"Hey, do you want to uhm.." he muttered as I tilted my head since I generally didn't know what he meant or wanted from me, he sighed heavily before blurtering it out.

"Giving me a head massage, you know what you do with your fingers on my head, it feels so good." he fake moans as I hit him and shove him onto his bed as he dragged me down with him.

I was hovering above off him. My legs beside both of his legs and my arms near his head, he gulped loudly, he was nervous, I sat down on his lap and cuddled into his body as his hand went on my ass.

"Or this works." he chuckled as I put one of my hands on his head before giving him the best birthday present ever as he moaned in enjoyness as I hit his head as he chuckled.

"Good night aoun." I whispered as he smiled and cupped my other cheek as we rolled over and his hands adjusted to my waist pulling me into a huge cuddle, he acted all tough but deep down he was a soft little marshmallow.

But I loved my marshmallow.

-----------------------------------

I woke up to aonung still peacefully sleeping? I chuckled and crawled onto his chest before attacking his face with kisses as he groaned and pulled my face closer and kissing me.

"Ew!! Your breathe stank boy!!" I fake gagged as he rolled his eyes and pulled me back down as I sat on his lap and kissed him more till he finally pulled away and smiled at me.

"Happy birthday aoun!!" I smiled as he groaned and sat up as I smiled at him, he looked so tired and exhausted.

"I just wanna stay in bed for one more hour. With you in my arms and talking, I don't wanna get up and deal with everyone yet." he sighed as I rolled my eyes and laid back down as he smiled, we faced each other as we laid on our sides.

"Did you get me a present?" he asked, as I smiled and nodded before he sighed heavily.

"I told you that having you is a good enough of a present. I hope you didn't go through too much to get it?" he sighed as I smiled and walked to the end of his bed picking up a necklace I made for him.

"Is that-" he instantly pulled me in for a huge kiss, his breath still smelt rank. I pulled away and smiled at him as he blushed I put it on his neck as he laid down.

"Thank you ma love." he smiled happily.

wc-680