• lover boy - N •

Song: Why'd you only call me when you're high?

"Neteyam!" I yelled as I searched the beach for him, he had just turned eighteen and took the advantage of drinking alcohol from norm as a gift, causing him to get drunk.

"Neteyam!! Come on!" I groaned in frustration, I had been looking for him for the past hour. I finally saw him as he held a fish in his hand? He kept patting it and talking to it.

"Yeah yeah, but like then I-" he saw me and he instantly smiled and waved as he patted the spot next to him I chuckled and sat down next to him as he gave me the dead fish.

"I have been talking to aonung." he said proudly.

I covered my mouth in shock as he gave me a confused look, "what's wrong?" he asked me I shook my head and picked up the dead fish and chuckled as he smiled happily.

"Aonung told me that I should tell you a secret..." he slurred as I shook my head and covered his mouth.

"No secrets! Your drunk neteyam and I don't want you saying stuff your not supposed to say!" I spoke as he removed my hand of his mouth before holding my hand and smiling at me.

"And? Aonung won't hear.." he chuckled as he picked up the fish and threw it back into the water as I sighed heavily and helped him off the ground.

"Where we going?" he asked as I held his hand and walked to my Marui, I looked back at him to see him smiling happily as he mouthed 'yes!' and did a little celebration dance.

"Actually maybe ill take you home." I spoke as he pouted his bottom lip and acted all upset. He nodded and looked down sadly, I rolled my eyes as I turned around dragging him along with me.

"Yay!!" he giggled happily, as I chuckled and held his hand, I looked to see my parents still awake sitting near aonung, they looked as if they were waiting for me.

"My window." I spoke as neteyam gave me a confused look.

"Can I trust you to sneak in from my window?" I asked as he nodded and walked over to my window as I walked into the Marui and smiled at my parents as they sighed heavily.

"Where have you been?" my mother spoke giving me a glare as I apologised and began to explain that I was fishing and got lost.

"How do you get lost!! You've lived here since you were a baby! It's been seventeen years!" she yelled angrily as I sighed and looked down before aonung spoke for me.

"It's my fault. She was with lo'ak. He got hurt, by my friends." aonung spoke as he stood in front of me as my parents sighed and nodded as I smiled at them awkwardly.

"Good night y/n." both my parents spoke as I walked into my bedroom quickly shutting the door and to my surprise, neteyam wasn't in my room? I looked around till a hand pulled me and pushed me up against my door.

I locked eye's with neteyam as he smiled at me, "teyam..." I spoke all flustered in the face as he smiled before he pinned my hands against the door as he sucked on my neck.

"Neteyam.." I moaned as I remembered he was drunk and he was not even thinking, I pushed him off and sat on my bed and sighed heavily as he sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm drunk but if I'm drunk I do things without thinking and it's the best time to admit to you! That I'm fucking crazy in love with you! I love you y/n." he spoke as I looked at him with my pupils dilated.

"Promise?" I ask as he smiles and nods before I jump onto his lap and hug him tightly. He rubbed his hands up and down my back as I kissed his neck.

"I love you too teyam." I spoke between kisses as he lifted my chin up and placed soft gentle kisses all over my face causing me to chuckle and giggle at his actions.

"I'm not even drunk." he whispered.

wc-715