• prince and princess - N •

"I'm the princess!" I yelled at neteyam as he rolled his eyes and looked at lo'ak who was sharpening a stick, he looked up at us with a smile as he continued sharpening it.

"What can I be!?" spider said happily as I thought about it for a second till it clicked.

"A dog!" I giggled, Jake had told us about dog's and they were what sky people had as pets and they were so cute!

"Can I be the uhm.. Prince?" neteyam mumbled as I smiled and nodded as lo'ak stood up and straightened his back acting like the tough guard as spider crawled around, eywa he was a weirdo.

"You may kiss the prince!" kiri giggled as my eyes widened and neteyam blushed like crazy as I sighed heavily before kissing him on the cheek softly as he screamed like crazy as I wiped my lips.

"yuck yuck yuck!" I groaned as neteyam smiled as everyone's mouth was on the floor I looked at lo'ak who was laughing and giggling as I rolled my eyes and looked back at neteyam.

"DAD!" he yelled running over to Jake as I stood there awkwardly as kiri giggled and hit my shoulder playfully.

"Is I married to him now?" I sighed heavily as she giggled and nodded we were only like 5-7.

------------------------

"Catch up!" I yelled out to neteyam as he rolled his eyes and ran faster as we ran to our favourite place, this little pond. It was beautiful at night in pandora.

"Wow" I gasped when I saw all the lights of the plants and how amazing it looked, when me and neteyam we're younger this is where we got so-called 'married'.

"Come on!" he spoke grabbing my hand and jumping into the water, I swam to the top and gasped for air as he chuckled and splashed water at me, I moved the wet hair behind my ears.

"What's that on your neck?" he spoke coldly as I remembered I had got hit in the neck leaving a bruise on my neck.

"Just a bruise got hit-"

"Who gave you a hickey." he spoke demandingly and coldly as I tried to hold back laughs as he looked at me seriously as I shook my head and chuckled.

"I got hit sxkawng! By accident" I chuckled as he sighed and nodded as I smiled and sat on a rock in the middle of the pond.

"I wouldn't kiss anyone. I have my eye on someone, and have for ages." I chuckled as he sat down on the rock next to me and looked at me as I smiled nervously.

"Who?"

"I can't say, I mean I know he likes someone else so there's no point." I sighed as he laughed and pulled me onto his lap as my eyes widened.

"It's me isn't it?" he spoke knowing it was him, I instantly nodded as he laughed a little before giving me these eyes! THESE FUCKING EYES! they made me weak and numb in ways I couldn't explain.

"It has always been you." I smiled as he smirked, and instantly slammed his lips onto mine, after a while he pulled away and wiped the kiss away as I chuckled knowing he was still thinking about when he kissed my cheek and I wiped it away.

"Oh really?" I giggled as he smirked.

"Yes really."

WC-568