Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Dating

    Ever since Lin Mengqiu knew she was going to Anyang, her expression was a little nervous. She had already thought about it when she was in the valley, and she took the initiative to admit to marrying her when she returned.

    But out of danger, she was a little afraid.

    What kind of occasion should I choose, what kind of timing, and most importantly, how should she speak?

    Is it possible to say directly, sorry husband, I lied to you, in fact I am not Lin Mengyuan, I am her younger sister Lin Mengqiu, because my elder sister is afraid of you and would rather commit suicide than marry, so let me marry you instead.

    Based on her understanding of Shen Che, he must have turned his face on the spot, and it was hard for her to feel a little bit of his liking, and she didn't want to be disgusted so quickly.

    Her surname is Lin, and she grew up in the Lin family. There is a father, a sister, and a younger brother, as well as a mother she longs for and fears to see. There is pain but more laughter.

    At the beginning, she resolutely chose to marry as a replacement because she wanted to change her fate in her previous life, to have the opportunity to find out the real culprit who harmed her, and to expose the villain to the public, not to anger the entire Lin family.

    Of course, the most essential reason why Lin Mengqiu dared not confess was that she was not sure about her feelings for Shen Che.

    She wasn't sure whether Shen Che really liked her, or whether she was grateful for what she had done these days, or how much she held in his heart.

    Just wait a little longer, when she has the courage, when the two really connect, she will confess to him.

    Shen Che found that Lin Mengqiu seemed to have something on his mind, not only was he in a daze frequently, but also distracted when talking to her.

    But he thought she was worried about the danger ahead, and he was cold-tempered, no matter how much he cared, he would just do it silently, and getting him to speak up was harder than going to heaven, so he could only call more Two teams of personal guards took her with her wherever she went, giving her more sense of security.

    He seemed to be telling her with actions that there was really no danger in this trip, and he was just taking her to Anyang for a stroll and running errands by the way.

    Fortunately, her worry only lasted for a few days, and before he couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to question her directly, Lin Mengqiu returned to his previous appearance.

    Considering that the two masters were injured, the carriage did not go fast, and several layers of cushions were laid inside the carriage, so that they could heal their injuries while on the road.

    A few days later, when they settled down in the small town outside Anyang City, most of their injuries had healed, and they could move normally as long as they didn't do too much drastic movements.

    "My son, it's less than half a day's journey from Anyang City. Should we rest overnight and start our journey tomorrow, or go directly to the city?"

    It was just after noon, and Yuan Li knew Shen Che's temperament, and he always did things quickly and ruthlessly. It must have been impatient in his heart that the matter had dragged on for so long. Even though the injuries on his body were not fully healed, he must have wanted to end the matter early.

    Therefore, he was just asking for a formality. In fact, he didn't even plan to arrange the troops. He was going to add dry food and rest for a while before continuing on the road.