Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Lin Mengqiu did not dare to move when he saw Ba Liang, but he was not frightened, but suddenly remembered his previous life.

    The grandfather Song's family is a gentry in Lin County, and the grandmother loves the younger generation very much. Every year, she and her sister will go to the grandfather's house to live for half a month.

    When she was twelve years old, she was originally the one to go with her elder sister, but a few days before departure, her elder sister caught cold by chance, so she was the only one to go to her grandfather's house.

    In the past when the two sisters were together, she could feel that her grandmother preferred her elder sister, but this time she might be the only one, and her grandmother treated her exceptionally well, which surprised Lin Mengqiu with a guilty conscience.

    I always feel that this love is stolen from my sister.

    She also put away her old playful thoughts, and spent every day with her grandmother without being too boring. Even when her cousins ​​asked her to flutter the butterflies and release the paper kites, she gritted her teeth and refused to go.

    But who would have thought that such a nightmare would be encountered on the way home.

    Lin Mengqiu can clearly remember every scene of that day until now. She is anxious to go home and wants to take the gift from her grandmother to her mother and sister.

    So they set off one day earlier, and she felt uncomfortable sitting in the carriage, and the nanny sang nursery rhymes to lull her to sleep.

    When they reached the mountains, the groom was about to ask them if they would rest for a while before going on the road, when danger came.

    Seven or eight mountain bandits on horseback blocked their way. Lin Mengqiu and his party were just going home to visit relatives, and they brought two guards and servant girls with them. They didn't expect to run into robbers at all.

    "Your Majesty, please do me a favor. We are all old, weak and young children, and the things in the car are just worthless things. If you want to give it to you, I will give you the money too, but please save our lives. "

    The most courageous boy knelt down and begged for mercy, and offered all the silver taels on everyone's body, and even the gifts on the car were untied.

    "Don't lie to grandpa with these rags. I heard that there is a priceless treasure hidden in your car. Hurry up and hand it over. Maybe you can save your dog's life."

    She heard it clearly, these people thought there were treasures in their car, but apart from the eating toys in the pony carriage behind, where did the treasure come from?

    But before she could think about it, she heard the painful wailing of the boy outside the car, and the blood splashed on the car wall.

    Lin Mengqiu was raised in a deep boudoir since she was a child. Even though she was lively and active, she was still a little girl who didn't know much about the world. She was terrified when she saw a dead person for the first time. She was tightly guarded by her nanny, and she couldn't even make a sound.

    "Please Your Majesty, please forgive me. We have already given you all the valuables on us.     They are really gone.

    "

Lin Mengqiu was dragged off the horse, and watched with her own eyes that the nanny who brought her up died with grievances.

    She didn't know what went wrong, she was going home full of joy just a moment ago, so why did disaster happen.