Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Song stood up from the chair in an instant: "How dare you! If you tell me, what good will it do you? Do you think that if something happened to the Lin family, you can still be alone?"

    Lin Mengqiu's eyes were flat, "When I die, I die. What is there to be afraid of, mother thinks, what difference does it make if I am dead or alive?"

    Besides, she has already died once, she is not afraid of death at all, she just wants to die to understand.

    "Are you threatening me? Well, well, I thought you were just being bold, but now I know that I have raised a white-eyed wolf!" "There are some

    things that I only see clearly now, so why is it my mother?"

    Mrs. Song She wanted to get angry again, but was pushed back by her bland words, feeling a little terrified in her heart, did she know something?

    Steady my mind and changed my way: "You child, you have been stubborn since you were a child. I am not confused by your boldness. How can a mother not feel sorry for her daughter? I know you are doing it for your sister's good." , how are you in the palace these few days? But have you been wronged? If there is anything your mother can do for you, just say it.”

    Lin Mengqiu knew that she was a smart person, otherwise it would be impossible to take care of the backyard so well. There is not even a single concubine by his father's side.

    Hearing her question, she rolled her eyes with a smile, "I want the maid who served me before."

    Mrs. Song was relieved when she heard that. Without these maids, Lin Mengqiu alone would not be able to hide the truth.

    But she was afraid that Hong Xing and the others would be suspected if they were dealt with suddenly, so she didn't touch them. Lin Mengyuan hid in the small courtyard every day, and was still served by Hong Xing.

    Fortunately, she was so nervous just now, she thought that Lin Mengqiu would raise some conditions, but she was really overthinking, and it seemed that this girl was pushed by someone, she didn't have such great ability.

    "Okay, this matter is easy to handle, and so are you, but it's just a maid, why are you so at war with my mother, if you don't mention it, I will find a way to let Hong Xing and others serve you."

    Before Mrs. Song could finish speaking, Lin Mengqiu continued: "I don't understand anything in the palace. Apart from Hongxing, I also want to ask my mother to be a safe and responsible mother." Mrs. Song's expression was a little bit when someone interrupted her

    . Displeased, but I heard that I still wanted someone and said without thinking too much: "It should be."

    "I want Mama Liang by my mother's side."

    Mama Liang is the one who just closed the door and went out. Song's most capable helper.

    As soon as this remark came out, Song's face changed.

    "Mr. Liang has been with me for many years. I can't do without her. You can pick someone else." Not only because she cannot leave Mrs. Liang, but also because Mr. Liang has done a lot of personal affairs for her.

    For a while, she couldn't figure out whether Lin Mengqiu wanted to anger her, or found out something.

    After thinking about it, I think it is impossible. It has been many years since what happened back then, and those who knew about it have all dealt with it. It is absolutely impossible for Lin Mengqiu to notice it.