Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Lin Mengqiu stood still holding the half catty in her arms, feeling that today's progress was too fast, and her brain couldn't keep up with it.

    I looked at it and took the medicine.

    Why are you sleeping together all of a sudden?

    Seeing that she was standing still, Shen Che was not in a hurry, he sat lazily and looked at her, as if he had the winning ticket in his hands.

    Lin Mengqiu licked her lower lip, hesitated for a long time but decided to refuse, and found a reason for herself, if she didn't sleep well, it would be bad if she bumped into his wound.

    "Master, I still can't..."

    But before she finished her words, she heard several howling sounds from far and near, the wind outside the cave was gusty, and from time to time there were crows singing mournfully, intertwined and reverberating in the valley In the middle, it sounds extraordinarily eerie.

    What Shen Che said is correct, at night, everything will come out of the mountains and forests.

    Even though Lin Mengqiu was more courageous than ordinary women, she had never experienced such a thing before. The wolf was an animal that could only be seen in wild story books. She felt flustered and subconsciously crouched down.

    The half-jin she was holding in her arms seemed to hear the howling of wolves. The little rabbit instinctively sensed the danger, and kept crawling into her arms.

    Just as she was about to insert her little head into her neck, she felt a pain in the back of her neck, and it was picked up in the air and thrown aside.

    It still had injuries on its hind legs, and it didn't hurt to be thrown into the haystack pitifully, but it was also scared and wanted to go back into Lin Mengqiu's arms.

    But as soon as it touched Shen Che's chilly eyes, it didn't dare to move for a moment. There was an animal in the cave that was more terrifying than the wolf outside. Half a catty could only feel wronged and buried its little head in the haystack. There is a small round tail left.

    As a little rabbit who is loved by no one, it must learn to be strong.

    Lin Mengqiu is now a mud bodhisattva who can't protect himself. He didn't even notice that half a catty was missing. He was so frightened by the howling wolves outside that his face turned pale and he was in a state of confusion.

    Just at this time, Shen Che stretched out his hand towards her, as if seeing a life-saving straw, he didn't care about being ashamed, he held his hand tightly, and by the time he realized it, he had already sat down. his side.

    Before it was dark, Shen Che discovered that there were traces of ferocious beasts nearby, but it was not a lone wolf that lived in groups, but a lone wolf.

    Since there are hunters in the valley, it means that these beasts dare not act in the daytime, so they lit so many fires at the entrance of the cave, just to keep them from approaching, and the howling of wolves appeared after the time.

    Moreover, he came towards the cave keenly, and when he heard the voice close at hand, Lin Mengqiu was really frightened this time, covered his ears, and burrowed into his arms without hesitation, as if the cry would not into her ears.

    Looking at Lin Mengqiu who was so frightened out of proportion in his arms, Shen Che wanted to laugh but felt distressed. He has never seen her lose her composure in such a long time.