Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    After the words fell, Lin Mengqiu realized what he said, his toes curled up subconsciously, and his face turned red and hot.

    It's really embarrassing for my wife, especially in front of Shen Che, I wish I could find a pillow and suffocate myself to death.

    If it was her who did this, it would be reasonable, but now she is Lin Mengyuan.

    Lin Mengyuan has never eaten or slept since she was a child, and she speaks and does things most well-behaved. She is the most perfect lady in everyone's mouth.

    She would never steal something and be found out!

    Song did not restrict her to learn the rules since she was a child, and raised her to be lively and innocent. Whenever she saw her eldest sister being restrained by a female teacher to read and write, she would secretly laugh in her heart, thinking that her mother preferred her younger daughter.

    After she was twelve years old, she gradually realized that indulgence and doting does not necessarily mean pampering, and it may also mean wanting to raise and use him up.

    Lin Mengqiu was full of confidence before, but it was just a disguise. She had been pretending to be silent and timid for so many years, and no one had ever discovered her flaws. Who would have thought that she would reveal her secrets on the first day of the substitute marriage.

    Countless endings flashed through her mind, and even the scene of being thrown out of the palace in a wedding dress, she couldn't help shivering.

    It's all because of her gluttony, she can't die of starvation after eating one less date, what should I do now?

    Lin Mengqiu was anxiously thinking about how to remedy it, when she heard a sneer, followed by the sound of the sword being unsheathed, and the long sword that was on her neck was retracted.

    Sitting in the wheelchair, Shen Che still had a cold face, his originally red eyes regained a little clarity, but his brows were furrowed tightly, and an elusive emotion appeared on his face.

    Since there was no such thing as an assassination and he had seen someone before, Shen Che turned his wheelchair and turned to leave. Such a person is not worth his time wasting here.

    Even though Shen Che was sitting in a wheelchair, his back was still straight and sharp, giving people an invisible sense of oppression, but in the blink of an eye, he was already a few steps away, so he could explain how he approached silently just now.

    He didn't kill her, but he didn't look at her directly, did he hate her?

    But he is the one Lin Mengqiu has been thinking about all his life. When we meet again in another life, he is still the one in her memory.

    Seeing that Shen Che was about to leave, Lin Mengqiu had no time to think, his body had already reacted, and he got up and chased after him.

    It's just that her feet were a little numb after sitting for too long, Lin Mengqiu stumbled on the pedals just as she stood up, her figure swayed, and the beaded jewels on her head collided with each other, making a pleasant warning sound, which was especially clear in this silent night.

    Fortunately, she reacted quickly, shaking twice to stabilize her body, while Shen Che had already bypassed the screen, and the distance between the two was getting farther and farther.

    She didn't have time to tidy up the messy hair crown, so she chased out with her dress.

    Seeing that Shen Che was about to reach the door, Lin Mengqiu had no choice but to quicken his pace, and subconsciously blurted out, "My lord, please wait." Lin Mengqiu originally thought that Shen Che